Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,444 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Lharris's Posts

Wow. I didn't think anyone had the same issue as me. I have the issue where my phone constantly loses signal and when I run connectivity test it always fails. Why? I don't know! I have factory re... See more...
Wow. I didn't think anyone had the same issue as me. I have the issue where my phone constantly loses signal and when I run connectivity test it always fails. Why? I don't know! I have factory reset my phone TWICE in a 26 day period. I love BB but I don't know why I subject myself to a phone that freezes and requires a 10 minute battery pull procedure. What my phone does is when people call, the phone will ring and when answered I can not hear a thing. My minutes are being wasted because I can not hear a phone conversation, I have the 7.1 OS and it was updated to this version when I ordered the phone. When is there going to be a fix? I hate this and how nothing gets done. I am tired of battery pulls and techs telling me to do this when I do this on the constant!
Thanks for the reply; however, I have already tried wiping my device and it still does the same thing. Randomly, it will act like there is no sound when receiving or making calls. It doesn't do t... See more...
Thanks for the reply; however, I have already tried wiping my device and it still does the same thing. Randomly, it will act like there is no sound when receiving or making calls. It doesn't do this all the time and I don't know the cause. The fix is usually a battery pull (which becomes tedious after while). Blackberry's usually tend to have software or hardware issues from past experiences and I just don't want to send the phone in and wait 4+ days for another replacement phone. I ordered my PREOWNED BLACKBERRY 9930 ONLINE. Can I take it to the store for an exchange or do I really have to ship it back? And I am past my 14 days so will it still be able to replace for same phone?
Hello. I have received a brand new BB 9930 from Verizon and I have had nothing but issues. I don't know what to do because I want to return my phone but it's getting closer to the date where I ca... See more...
Hello. I have received a brand new BB 9930 from Verizon and I have had nothing but issues. I don't know what to do because I want to return my phone but it's getting closer to the date where I can not return my phone then I'll be screwed. What my phone has been doing is always having a roaming signal up at the top even when I am in the best reach of the towers and when I use the device analyzer in the tools menu, it always fails and says connectivity is in a low area with low coverage. Wtf?! How is this possible when I am all around Verizon stores and towers and the store reps just tell me to return it but I have to pay the restocking fee? Will that only have to be paid if I get another phone different than my BB? I just don't know if it's worth it considering this is either a Verizon issue or a Blackberry issue. OK on to what my phone does, when I try to make calls, my phone can call in and out but I can not hear anything nor can the caller. I've tested this several times and I am tired of app world closing etc. I love BB but I can not give it any more tries. Please help.