Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,490 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

pablotn's Posts

You actually bring a valid point on the Note 7 challenge that I have not considered.  It obviously has had a profound impact to their ability to deliver the phone beyond the normal demand.
All that I can say is "Welcome to the club".  If you have bothered going through this forum community you will see numerous complaints about Verizon's lack of management and direction on this iss... See more...
All that I can say is "Welcome to the club".  If you have bothered going through this forum community you will see numerous complaints about Verizon's lack of management and direction on this issue.  Basic communication, lack of details, and customer service not having the information is just a few of the issues. Google has experience with this kind of demand as they experienced the same situation when they released the Nexus 6.  High demand for a premium phone, but produced low volume. My issue is that Google is suppose to be a analytics company and they are positioning themselves to take on Apple directly and this does not help.  For them not to conduct the necessary diligence when they were attempting to bring this on as the premium Android/GoogIe experience is unacceptable. I blame Verizon for poor handling of the situation as the exclusive partner on the Pixel. Meanwhile we get to watch all of the reviewers and testers boast about what a great phone this is and the experience is awesome.  Both companies are to blame for this in my opinion.
Maybe good voice and data service, but not good customer service.  Two completely different forms of service.
Another who preordered on Oct 18...was given ship date of 11/11, then 11/18.  Neither My Verizon android app nor the web interface status jived.  Nov 18th approached with the andriod app indicati... See more...
Another who preordered on Oct 18...was given ship date of 11/11, then 11/18.  Neither My Verizon android app nor the web interface status jived.  Nov 18th approached with the andriod app indicating order being processed with estimated shipping of Nov 17.  Web app indicated shipping 12/26 now with Android app still indicating that it is being prepared for shipping. There is no consistent consumer information on order status with everything contradicting themselves. Cei leive It is frustrating to say the least since both companies should be able to forecast and predict demand for the product. I fell for this same behavior back when the Nexus 6 was released and Google underestimated demand with a huge back order.  I gave up. Another frustration is you see all of the Youtubers reviewing the Pixel and it makes me want it more...LOL! Fast forward to now and a company that prides itself on data analytics cannot for the life of them figure it out and forecast the demand of their latest flagship phone...and even with the Note 7/Samsung issues.  Not to mention their inability to prioritize inventory with the exclusive carrier..Verizon.  That and Verizon's inability to deal with this all.  I will tough it out because I want a phone upgrade, but it will make me re-think how me as a consumer falls for this in the future. Both Google and Verizon need to step up their game.