Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,460 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

thecrazyboii's Posts

I leave the mobile data ON when it is connected to the WiFi. But that seems to not be the problem right. Its an advanced phone that I paid for which I need to do more work turning it off and on.
That option is already turned off. I am not sure what is wrong with this phone but I am finding solutions, and this Saturday I am bringing to Samsung center, the problem is this Samsung phone is ... See more...
That option is already turned off. I am not sure what is wrong with this phone but I am finding solutions, and this Saturday I am bringing to Samsung center, the problem is this Samsung phone is verizon based I am not sure if they could help me out. In Malaysia it is different, and also I am not sure if I can claim my warranty at Malaysia.
I couldn't find that option on my advance WiFi settings.
I am using Samsung S8+, the problem is that if I am connected to a wifi the data will be disconnected even if I off my wifi it is not connecting back to my mobile data, I always need to turn it i... See more...
I am using Samsung S8+, the problem is that if I am connected to a wifi the data will be disconnected even if I off my wifi it is not connecting back to my mobile data, I always need to turn it into airplane mode and turn airplane mode off the let my mobile data comes back or either to Restart my phone. Why is this happening? I am very frustrated and annoyed to this issue.
How about system updates? They dont allow me to. It says having trouble authenticating the phone. And also for the warranty I can just claim it anywhere at any Samsung stores in any country righ... See more...
How about system updates? They dont allow me to. It says having trouble authenticating the phone. And also for the warranty I can just claim it anywhere at any Samsung stores in any country right?
Samsung S8+ I am now in Malaysia the phone stated there it is not from Verizon Wireless but I can use the 4G for my service provider in Malaysia but what seem to be the problem with it? And al... See more...
Samsung S8+ I am now in Malaysia the phone stated there it is not from Verizon Wireless but I can use the 4G for my service provider in Malaysia but what seem to be the problem with it? And also sometimes it turns off my 4G automatically like it's unable to detect the 4G I need to put it on airplane mode and turn airplane mode off then it comes back or restarting my phone helps. And also I can't do System Updates, it says it have problem authenticating the phone. Need help. And how to make sure my phone is unlocked to all coverage providers? I don't want problems when I travel.