I had the same issue that started after the last software update along with some other issues. It didn't matter what the time out interval was or even if I periodically touched the screen, the ph... Ver más...
I had the same issue that started after the last software update along with some other issues. It didn't matter what the time out interval was or even if I periodically touched the screen, the phone would just lock. I was finally able to resolve this issue along with other issues that appeared after the update by doing a factory reset.
I had the same issues with my phone after the update, except for the charger issue. I finally went ahead and performed a Factory Reset and performance of the phone is back to what it was before t... Ver más...
I had the same issues with my phone after the update, except for the charger issue. I finally went ahead and performed a Factory Reset and performance of the phone is back to what it was before the update. It is a little bit of a hassle but worth it. Just remember to backup your photos, downloads, documents and texts.