Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,095 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

RACBRO3's Posts

Guys, all you need to do is contact executive relations if you are still getting the run around from the [Removed] CSR's! Executive relations is handling this wonderfully and I now have my new No... See more...
Guys, all you need to do is contact executive relations if you are still getting the run around from the [Removed] CSR's! Executive relations is handling this wonderfully and I now have my new Note 8. inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​ Message edited by Verizon Moderator
Guys, all you need to do is contact executive relations! For details, join the FB group named: Samsung is scamming Note 7 buyers on the Note 8 "discount"!!! Bottom line, executive relat... See more...
Guys, all you need to do is contact executive relations! For details, join the FB group named: Samsung is scamming Note 7 buyers on the Note 8 "discount"!!! Bottom line, executive relations is handling this wonderfully!
[Removed] #1 When we got these phones, we were never told we would have to fork out $500 in one lump sum. It is a monthly pmt plan. Your comment is like saying, why buy a car if you cant fork ... See more...
[Removed] #1 When we got these phones, we were never told we would have to fork out $500 in one lump sum. It is a monthly pmt plan. Your comment is like saying, why buy a car if you cant fork out  $20k out of pocket. We can afford the phone monthly. Point is, we should not have to pay $500 out of pocket to get out of contracts we never even wanted. Esp when we were under the impression it was just a replacement until the next Note. #2 Verizon is offering us that $500 back monthly over 24 months. No reason they can not just apply that to our contracts to prevent us from having a huge lump sum pmt. #3 When we were refunded we should have gotten our upgrades back, or the 1yr eligible plan. That is a real refund like the purchase never happened. They TOOK that when we got and returned the Note 7. How was that our choice?!?!?!?! #4 Going to an older phone was not an option for most. And guess what [Removed], many did go to old phones and still CAN NOT use the offer because there phones are not worth enough money to qualify. off topic content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​ Message edited by Verizon Moderator
Verizon....did you even read our concerns??? WE KNOW ABOUT THE 50% "PROMO" It does not help us stuck in contracts with "replacement phones". Why should we have to fork out nearly $500 to pa... See more...
Verizon....did you even read our concerns??? WE KNOW ABOUT THE 50% "PROMO" It does not help us stuck in contracts with "replacement phones". Why should we have to fork out nearly $500 to pay them off? Just give us our original 1yr 50% eligible upgrade back that you stole. Or Use the 50% trade in offer to pay off our old phones and give us a Note 8 full price. Not hard. I really hope you are "reviewing the situation". Because the current one is not helpful and ridiculous. https://www.facebook.com/groups/352826418481464/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/352826418481464/
Actually, many who stuck with older Notes are in a situation also as their phone is not eligible for any trade in money with Samsung or their carrier. Also, keeping us stuck in contract hurts ... See more...
Actually, many who stuck with older Notes are in a situation also as their phone is not eligible for any trade in money with Samsung or their carrier. Also, keeping us stuck in contract hurts Samsung because their target customers cant buy the phone. And bad for carriers because we can get other carriers to buy us out for switching and get the Note with them. We arent asking for anything special or huge. Just the same offer distributed differently. If this doesnt apply to you, then no reason to voice. I could get the argument your side has if we were demanding free phones or something. Not the case.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/352826418481464 -- Join our fight against this nonsense! The more people we get, the more likely they will hear us. It is a shame because we aren't asking for anyt... See more...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/352826418481464 -- Join our fight against this nonsense! The more people we get, the more likely they will hear us. It is a shame because we aren't asking for anything special. We are not asking for anything that they aren't already offering. They just need to distribute the "50%" differently so we are not out $500-$1000 depending on which promo we go with.
Dont get your hopes up. They said the same to me but keep telling me I have to pay off my S7Edge to get a Note 8. They do not care and are not budging. We just got to keep fighting, calling, comp... See more...
Dont get your hopes up. They said the same to me but keep telling me I have to pay off my S7Edge to get a Note 8. They do not care and are not budging. We just got to keep fighting, calling, complaining, use social media, etc to get to the heads.
    WE KNOW THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Verizon, YOU ARE NOT LISTENING. I could not go back to my old device because YOU TOOK IT. I was FORCED into ANOTHER phone. I was FORCED to use my UPGR... See more...
    WE KNOW THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Verizon, YOU ARE NOT LISTENING. I could not go back to my old device because YOU TOOK IT. I was FORCED into ANOTHER phone. I was FORCED to use my UPGRADE on a DOWNGRADE. A phone I DID NOT WANT. It is NOT FAIR to make me stay with that phone when a phone comparable to the phone I was FORCED TO GIVE UP, is FINALLY available!!!!!!! A Note. Which is what I wanted to use my upgrade for in the first place. You are being ridiculous! You are being unfair. You are forcing customers to keep phones they never wanted. Hundreds, thousands, of us. Samsung can't fix your stupid contracts. Only YOU CAN. This is how you do business: Take back this phone I never wanted. Give me a Note 8 with NO discount. Keep your $450 or however much the exact amount is for a trade in of a S7 Edge. Apply that $450 to the balance I owe on the phone to end that contract. Or just make my "replacement phone" automatically available for an upgrade. DUH. It is NOT that hard. Get it right. You are treating us unfairly. And Samsungs hands are tied because this is VERIZONS STUPID CONTRACT. Applying the trade in value to the balance works on the same in the end as your current pointless promotion!!!!!!!!! Someone really needs to think this through and work with us here.
If you owned a Note 7 with Verizon, and were FORCED to give it up, and had to DOWNgrade to a phone you NEVER wanted because you WANTED a NOTE 7, you are stuck with that phone you NEVER WANTED for... See more...
If you owned a Note 7 with Verizon, and were FORCED to give it up, and had to DOWNgrade to a phone you NEVER wanted because you WANTED a NOTE 7, you are stuck with that phone you NEVER WANTED for another year because Verizon does not care??? Now, if you want to pay verizon the $500ish to pay off your contract with your phone. They will then take 1/2 off your Note 8 payments and it will take 24 months but you will eventually get about $450 back. What?!?!?! No. This is how you do business: Take back this phone I never wanted. Give me a Note 8 with NO discount. Keep your $450 or however much the exact amount is for a trade in of a S7 Edge. Apply that $450 to the balance I owe on the phone to end that contract. Or just make my "replacement phone" automatically available for an upgrade. DUH. It is NOT that hard. Get it right. You are treating us unfairly. And Samsungs hands are tied because this is VERIZONS STUPID CONTRACT. Not to mention, we can not even take advantage of the Samsung offer because Verizon owns the S7 Edge phone and it is not paid off.  Someone really needs to think this through and work with us here. I was told by Verizon they WILL NOT trade my S7E for a Note 8, unless it is paid off. This is insane! I was told I should understand that, because if I had a Note 7 I would not be eligible for a Note 8 upgrade either. Only problem with that STUPID statement, is if I had a NOTE 7, I would NOT be stuck in this mess. I would have a Note. I would not be trying to get a Note 8. I would be happy. FIX THIS MESS VERIZON! #ExNote7OwnerLivesMatter #Verizon #AngryCustomer #Note8 #Note7 #Note7Disaster #NotMyFault #CustomerService #VerizonWireless #Samsung
Unfortunately that is only the case if your replacement phone is paid off. They told me I should be fine keeping the S7Edge because if I had my Note 7 I still would not be eligible for a Note ... See more...
Unfortunately that is only the case if your replacement phone is paid off. They told me I should be fine keeping the S7Edge because if I had my Note 7 I still would not be eligible for a Note 8....Well DUH!!!!! Guess what Verizon?!?!?! I would also have the NOTE 7 that I upgraded to get, which I don't. Therefore, it is NOT THE SAME THING.
I completely agree! It is a fair trade for them to just keep the trade in money and take back the replacement phone and give us a Note 8 with no discount.
This is a freaking mess!' I do not understand why Verizon can not take the $480 that I would get if my S7E was paid off, and apply that to actually pay off my phone, take my S7E and give me a ... See more...
This is a freaking mess!' I do not understand why Verizon can not take the $480 that I would get if my S7E was paid off, and apply that to actually pay off my phone, take my S7E and give me a Note 8 with no discount. Is that not fair and equal? This sucks. Why are they forcing us to stay with phones we never wanted to begin with and were forced to use our UPgrade and a DOWNgrade! Totally not fair.
AGREED. Those of use forced into a S7E should be able to trade in our S7E for a Note 8 for an equal trade. They can keep their $480 and apply it to my balance.
Verizon is a JOKE!!! Like you, I was told 3-5 days. Next call, was told 30 days. Next chat was told  a bill credit in 2-3 cycles. Next call was told Samsung is issuing refunds back to origi... See more...
Verizon is a JOKE!!! Like you, I was told 3-5 days. Next call, was told 30 days. Next chat was told  a bill credit in 2-3 cycles. Next call was told Samsung is issuing refunds back to original payment, not Verizon, and they were behind. What? When I returned my original Note for the Replacement, I had my taxes back within the 3-5 days. Something isn't right . Needless to say, if I dont have it back at my 30 day mark, I am filing a dispute with my credit card company. They have the product back, they  should release the refund immediately.
No refund or credit yet here. Not only did Verizon force me to use my upgrade as a downgrade, they are in no hurry getting their customers out of this mess and not helpful when you call about it ... See more...
No refund or credit yet here. Not only did Verizon force me to use my upgrade as a downgrade, they are in no hurry getting their customers out of this mess and not helpful when you call about it either.
No, I had to pay to upgrade to the Note 7, my Note 4 wasn't fully paid off, so I had to send it back but wasn't a trade in. It is just not fair that I wasted my upgrade and am forced to downgr... See more...
No, I had to pay to upgrade to the Note 7, my Note 4 wasn't fully paid off, so I had to send it back but wasn't a trade in. It is just not fair that I wasted my upgrade and am forced to downgrade and can't get a new upgrade for 2 yrs! This isn't our faults. I shouldn't be forced into a phone I don't want for 2 yrs.
I upgraded from my Note 4 to a Note 7. Since you took my Note 4 back I now have no other phone. If I have to go to a S7E fine, BUT I want it to be Upgrade eligible when the S8 or N8 comes out. I ... See more...
I upgraded from my Note 4 to a Note 7. Since you took my Note 4 back I now have no other phone. If I have to go to a S7E fine, BUT I want it to be Upgrade eligible when the S8 or N8 comes out. I shouldn't be forced to lose my Upgrade and downgrade just because my upgrade phone is recalled and there is no other comparable phone available.
I did my replacement Note 7 exchange over the phone and received my new Note 7 today. On the phone I was told I would receive a label to return my recalled Note 7 phone and when received, my ... See more...
I did my replacement Note 7 exchange over the phone and received my new Note 7 today. On the phone I was told I would receive a label to return my recalled Note 7 phone and when received, my taxes would be refunded. I received no label. Anyone else? I heard that  Verizon now doesnt want them shipped back, but I do not want to be charged as I was told I had to ship it back. I'm going to call when my phone is ready, still under going Samsung Switch after 1 1/2 hrs!
That's exactly who I called earlier. Was on the phone for about an hour and got no where. I even told her there was no way I could get to a local store anytime soon and she still refused to help ... See more...
That's exactly who I called earlier. Was on the phone for about an hour and got no where. I even told her there was no way I could get to a local store anytime soon and she still refused to help me.