Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,104 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

LYNSOR60's Posts

2016 and still getting screwed by this great program
DO NOT DO ANY TRADE IN /UPGRADE PROMOTIONALS WITH VERIZON YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF LIKE COUNTLESS OTHERS MYSELF INCLUDED.
I just went thru all this today,  Can you say "Robbed".  I have been dealing with this since August 13.  Had previous phone paid off and no longer under contract on month to month. Finally caved ... See more...
I just went thru all this today,  Can you say "Robbed".  I have been dealing with this since August 13.  Had previous phone paid off and no longer under contract on month to month. Finally caved into upgrade deal they offered and totally got scammed. Phone I sent in on promo was in excellent cond. and I even sent in case since it would not fit newer upgrade. I feel really stupid now i am paying a monthly payment for new phone for 2 more yrs. They said I never sent in right paperwork and would have to redo it all and it would take additional 1-2 billing cycles. I sent back the paperwork,phone w/case, as instructed and then waited and waited and waited. Guess what I am still waiting. TOTAL  FRAUD.  I'm on a really strict budget (disability) and when I set this up discussed all this with rep. and with the promo discount for upgrade/trade in it would have been fine, now I am making  higher payments for 2 yrs for phone.  [Removed] discussion of moderation removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​ Message edited by Verizon Moderator
I had paid off I5s phone and 2 yrs of service never late even early on monthly bills. They kept sending me promos about upgrade  so I finally called arranged everything to do with the promo & ord... See more...
I had paid off I5s phone and 2 yrs of service never late even early on monthly bills. They kept sending me promos about upgrade  so I finally called arranged everything to do with the promo & ordered I6s and got $2oo.oo credit to my acct. posting within 1-2 billing cycles.  WELL.......I5s was sent in 8/13 they received it 8/30 and I still have nothing except payments for over $600.00 (full Price) on a new I6s,for 2yrs.  The I5s was in mint condition and I even sent along the case because it would not fit the new I6s we upgraded for. I have been calling 4x now, today was the most recent. I was on phone about 2hrs. and all that got accomplished was they filled out a request for me to get promo that was promised to me when I originally did all this back in Aug. now I get to wait 2 more billing cycles.  I am so upset. I will look for another company to do business with. [Removed] discussion of moderation removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​ Message edited by Verizon Moderator