Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,091 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

XtremeBerry's Posts

They are not cheap though
Dont just turn it off you have to do a battery pull on Blackberries.I mean by that just take the battery out while its on and put it back in. Give it a whirl and post back.
It is an issue and I have had two replaced for it and a few of my colleagues had to do the same. Call customer support and get a new on the way. It only gets worse to where you cant understand an... See more...
It is an issue and I have had two replaced for it and a few of my colleagues had to do the same. Call customer support and get a new on the way. It only gets worse to where you cant understand anything people are saying. I do believe it is the a blown earpiece speaker. I had the same issue with a curve also.
Maybe, but security is tops and so is BB's email push. Plus I have to many people on BB messenger. The incredible is a nice phone though...
I want a review on the 9670 or the 9370. Anybody ...anyone....
Most of the problems in these forums is from the Blackberry OS. Its UI is like something from the stone age next to Android and Iphone. Hopefully OS 6 is what OS 5 should have been. I am not taki... See more...
Most of the problems in these forums is from the Blackberry OS. Its UI is like something from the stone age next to Android and Iphone. Hopefully OS 6 is what OS 5 should have been. I am not taking anything away from the security the RIM os provides, its phenominal but it really needs a overhaul. AS far as the Bold, It will be a good phone. The primary issues that I had was trackball related, so a trackpad will fix that. As far as I know full specs have not been released on this phone yet so ...will it be similiar to the 9700? Hopefully, since that is a great phone.
Short of wiping the phone and doing a fresh OS install, I would say you will have to call VZ. I would suspect they will want to do that first though. What OS are running are you running?
As many times as this phone has been pushed back I hope there are NO bugs. The Bold 9650 should be a great phone. I still think it is so close to a  Bold 9700 why dont they just put the CDMA radi... See more...
As many times as this phone has been pushed back I hope there are NO bugs. The Bold 9650 should be a great phone. I still think it is so close to a  Bold 9700 why dont they just put the CDMA radio in that phone .
Try doing a battery pull and then go into the settings menu again.
If you go to the Setup folder and click on email settings what does it say? Does it ask you to retype your passwords or does it even show your email accounts.
What you have to do is go to the Setup folder and go back into Setup Wizard. Pick on email setup and then there should be two selections, pick I want to use a work  email account with a Blackberr... See more...
What you have to do is go to the Setup folder and go back into Setup Wizard. Pick on email setup and then there should be two selections, pick I want to use a work  email account with a Blackberry Server. It will then ask you if you have a a password from your Server administrator. You have to have this to activate. If you do hit next  and type in your email address and your password. Then hit the menu button and activate.
Social Beat,Skype ans Slacker icons are placeholders or Launchers for the services (which you would have to download) I just move them to my downloads or applications folders. You can unistall an... See more...
Social Beat,Skype ans Slacker icons are placeholders or Launchers for the services (which you would have to download) I just move them to my downloads or applications folders. You can unistall and delete but they will just keep getting pushed to your phone from the network. Pushing them to folders are the only way to keep them out of sight and out of mind.
Sounds more like a "Hardware" than a software issue. If it was software why doesnt everyones say that? No one would be able to install and run it without this popping up. Know we know that rim ha... See more...
Sounds more like a "Hardware" than a software issue. If it was software why doesnt everyones say that? No one would be able to install and run it without this popping up. Know we know that rim has made a few minor changes to the trackballs and such with the "green dot" replacements. I think there is more going on here than meets the eye. I serioulsy doubt this is a VZ problem. All of the issues with the Tour is why I think it is already slated as "EOL" in there system and the next phone is labeled with a Bold branding.
This could be several things and I dont really know how to answer this one without seeing your phone. I know that google maps works fine with both .320 and .607 so its not the OS. Without seeing ... See more...
This could be several things and I dont really know how to answer this one without seeing your phone. I know that google maps works fine with both .320 and .607 so its not the OS. Without seeing your phone I  just dont know how to tell you over the forums the several things to check. Have you done a battery pull?
OH..Im sorry I guess I just assumed everyone would backup their device first. When using desktop manager to upgrade (there is more than just OTA and Dektop manager also) make sure when upgrading ... See more...
OH..Im sorry I guess I just assumed everyone would backup their device first. When using desktop manager to upgrade (there is more than just OTA and Dektop manager also) make sure when upgrading to not just hit next but to go through and uncheck all the different languages and help files as this will shrink the OS and give you more free memory that can be used for apps.
Also, with this update it changes how you set your message,SMS,POP email,BES  folder settings. You will notice if you go to the message folder or any of the above and hit the menu button then Opt... See more...
Also, with this update it changes how you set your message,SMS,POP email,BES  folder settings. You will notice if you go to the message folder or any of the above and hit the menu button then Options, you will have a new Inbox Settings option.
LOL...Lee I forgot you were still clickin away on a Storm 1. If it was a Storm 2 it would not have been an VZ OS.
it wont be the 9700 though. But a bold with touchpad and have a striking resemblance to a Tour.
You have OS .419? Wherever did you get that ..He is running a.320 or down OS.
Well your wish MAY come true!!!! Very soon..actually..