Why do you even care? Why must you insist on getting in that last word just to upset them even more? I think they get the idea NOW. What do you get from it? I am baffled!
Unfortunately that link does not help anyone in this particular thread or anyone asking about Nougat in this forum for that matter. If you truly want to help, please provide us with some real inf... Ver más...
Unfortunately that link does not help anyone in this particular thread or anyone asking about Nougat in this forum for that matter. If you truly want to help, please provide us with some real information pertaining to the question(s) at hand and that would actually be helpful. We all know that Nougat is not available for our device. The only thing answers like this do is upset people.
This is one more reason that Verizon should communicate to it's customers regarding updates. Rumors! I myself am quite tired of all these ridiculous rumors. I cannot avoid them, they are wherever... Ver más...
This is one more reason that Verizon should communicate to it's customers regarding updates. Rumors! I myself am quite tired of all these ridiculous rumors. I cannot avoid them, they are wherever I frequent. They would all pretty much go away if there was a little communication from Verizon. There would also be a lot less angry people that get upset because they thought a rumor was more than just a rumor. I am sure Verizon could spend more quality time helping people with real issues as opposed to "where is my Nougat!. I have been told that Verizon can't! Well, they certainly can, they are just choosing not to do so. I am hoping this will change in future update policies.
Just say something Verizon! Communicate with us! Example: Valued customers, there was an issue with the first build that was submitted. It had to be sent back to address these issues. It will tak... See more...
Just say something Verizon! Communicate with us! Example: Valued customers, there was an issue with the first build that was submitted. It had to be sent back to address these issues. It will take us a couple more weeks to test the current build, however, it could take longer. If we run into any further issues we will keep you informed as you are very important to us. There, that wasn't so difficult was it? You don't have to give away any trade secrets. You don't have to give us an exact date and time. Just communicate with us, that's all we are asking. Am I being unreasonable?
Well, I have done that. I guess I just would like to know why. What is the motivating factor to throw out all common sense just to obviously defend Verizon?
I am new to this forum and was wondering what exactly is a Verizon apologist and what would motivate one to do so?
Of course they can. Yes most of the employees do not have the ability to answer questions regarding updates. Yes certain employees are under a NDA, but also yes they certainly can provide us with... Ver más...
Of course they can. Yes most of the employees do not have the ability to answer questions regarding updates. Yes certain employees are under a NDA, but also yes they certainly can provide us with information if they wanted to, they have chosen not to. By choosing not to provide any information whatsoever is not a good customer care/service oriented decision. It's not like they would be giving out classified information that is detrimental to the country. It is ridiculous and not a good way to do business.
This could very well be the case. If someone at Verizon could just say something regarding the status it would help. Not saying anything at all is just not good business. As I said previously a l... Ver más...
This could very well be the case. If someone at Verizon could just say something regarding the status it would help. Not saying anything at all is just not good business. As I said previously a little communication goes a long way. They have not even attempted to do so.
I think if Verizon were to let people know what stage of of testing they were in it would be more beneficial than harmful. People understand that problems occur and wouldn't expect Verizon to be ... Ver más...
I think if Verizon were to let people know what stage of of testing they were in it would be more beneficial than harmful. People understand that problems occur and wouldn't expect Verizon to be able to give them an exact date and time. Just a little communication to the S7/Edge owners would go a long way.
This is a very true statement. Someone from Verizon please answer.
Totally agreed!
True but, it couldn't hurt.
I think one of the bigger problems is the information given to the customer by the CSR. If for whatever reason the CSR provides any incorrect info the customer is going to ne very upset and say... Ver más...
I think one of the bigger problems is the information given to the customer by the CSR. If for whatever reason the CSR provides any incorrect info the customer is going to ne very upset and saying Verizon is scamming them. People generally go by whatever the CSR says without a blink of an eye, however the written documentation, (which is final word), is usually not read for whatever reason. Current and constant education for the CSR's would eliminate a lot of misunderstanding and people ripping each other a part. Michael
I am really glad that the gmail is working for you. I am not sure about FB, I think there are other settings within facebook that would get the notifications going correctly. I am not sure wh... Ver más...
I am really glad that the gmail is working for you. I am not sure about FB, I think there are other settings within facebook that would get the notifications going correctly. I am not sure why there is not more written about the problem, it was one of the first issues i first ran across and was so frustrating. I just happened to come across some info in a forum that helped. Cannot remember where though. Have  a good one! Michael
Try this. go to settings select battery select more select optimize battery usage turn off optimization for your Gmail and facebook apps. Michael
They should use the rollover data first in the following month instead of using you paid allotted data first.