Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,497 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

nlucier229's Posts

1 week later and still no box has arrived. Glad my replacement for my replacement phone actually arrived in the 2-Day window. Looking at the order screen, it is "Currently being processed" still.
While looking for the receipt to image for my LG V20 free headphones, I found a new order under "My Verizon", then "My Billing", then "Documents and Receipts" that was entered on 10/25 called "RE... See more...
While looking for the receipt to image for my LG V20 free headphones, I found a new order under "My Verizon", then "My Billing", then "Documents and Receipts" that was entered on 10/25 called "RECALLDEVICE Recall Sys Dr". I can only assume that it is the box as it has a zero dollar charge and 2-day shipping, also zero dollar. I still haven't been notified that this was coming and only saw it due to looking for something else, so the communication still is not being done adequately. Instead of Verizon trying to continually sell me an inferior iDevice constantly (or even better the email today recommending me to "upgrade" my LG V20 to an LG K8 V), I would have assumed (my bad I guess) that the Note 7 information would have been presented to me when logging in. We'll see what tomorrow brings and hopefully the box itself has more information than what has been forthcoming so far.
I will sit on the Note 7 until the box magically arrives. My main problem with this process is that if I didn't know a box was "supposed to be coming" due to not living under a rock, I would neve... See more...
I will sit on the Note 7 until the box magically arrives. My main problem with this process is that if I didn't know a box was "supposed to be coming" due to not living under a rock, I would never have known since the "upgrade" process never mentioned it at all. I have had my new LG V20 since 10/21 (at least that part went smoothly), but have had no instructions on what to do with the Note 7 sitting on my desk. Shouldn't there have been some communication to me regarding this mythical box by this time? Currently my account on the website doesn't show me having a Note7, but I harbor no doubts AT ALL that Verizon would charge me for it in the case that they did not send me the box to return it. The original replacement changed my "upgrade date" even though it was a replacement and not a new purchase (although that was how it was sneakily processed), so I'm not exactly expecting the best for this return.