Hello pherson Thank you for writing, I am trying to find a way to view a detailed call log which shows all calls received with the time and date. To answer your question, when I turn my phone on... Ver más...
Hello pherson Thank you for writing, I am trying to find a way to view a detailed call log which shows all calls received with the time and date. To answer your question, when I turn my phone on, I get a message telling me I missed a call or text, it then asks me to "View Now" or "View Later" the same goes for voice mail, it says I have a "Voice Mail" and asks me to "Listen Now" or "Listen Later". it will show someone called voice mail but not the number that called or when. So my goal is to view a detailed call log.
How can I see a detailed call log of calls made to my phone, there have been several calls made to my phone when it was off and they went to voice mail, I would like a to see the number of the ph... Ver más...
How can I see a detailed call log of calls made to my phone, there have been several calls made to my phone when it was off and they went to voice mail, I would like a to see the number of the phone that called with the time and date.