Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,224 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Jeff_in_TN's Posts

I bet you saved it and didn't realize it.  Find your saved files folder and if it's there just open or delete it and the message indicator should go away.
Please be sure to let us all know how this works out for you!!! katieyhip wrote: NOT FIXED! Day #4 of "There is Insufficient Network Coverage to process your request" At $30 bucks a month, I a... See more...
Please be sure to let us all know how this works out for you!!! katieyhip wrote: NOT FIXED! Day #4 of "There is Insufficient Network Coverage to process your request" At $30 bucks a month, I am wondering when the refund will be credited to my account for all of the days I am without coverage...I thought it was illegal to charge for a service you are not providing. So far, I am expecting a $4 credit and if it continues additional days, I will need additional credits as well.  
The message indicator on my Tour won't reset after I clear new messages, it continues to show that I have 6 messages when there are none.  This started around the middle of this week, and I've ma... See more...
The message indicator on my Tour won't reset after I clear new messages, it continues to show that I have 6 messages when there are none.  This started around the middle of this week, and I've made sure there are no  Email, SMS/MMS, or BBM that haven't been cleared.  I've also tried a battery pull to reset the device.  I did update to OS 4.7.1.61 this past weekend.  Can anyone help me troubleshoot this further?
Everything I've seen so far appears to indicate either 1st or 2nd Qtr of 2010.
I got my Tour back in Aug, and it seems that it took 3-4 weeks for my rebate Visa cards to arrive.  It was just in time to apply them toward the VZW bill.  I guess it's really going to depend on ... See more...
I got my Tour back in Aug, and it seems that it took 3-4 weeks for my rebate Visa cards to arrive.  It was just in time to apply them toward the VZW bill.  I guess it's really going to depend on the amount of rebate claims they have to process when you send it in.  Mkolander wrote: I just got the blackberry tour about 3 weeks ago and sent in the mail in rebate about 2 weeks ago. Does anybody know when I should be expecting to see it?  
I have a wireless update icon on my Tour this morning prompting me to update to OS 4.7.1.61.  I haven't had any problems with 4.7.1.40, so I'll probably wait awhile to do this.  I do see a way to... See more...
I have a wireless update icon on my Tour this morning prompting me to update to OS 4.7.1.61.  I haven't had any problems with 4.7.1.40, so I'll probably wait awhile to do this.  I do see a way to get this icon off my screen, can someone help me with this?  Has anyone loaded this OS update yet.....I'd like to see some feedback?  Thanks!!
Wizaerd wrote: NVM   Guess I'm confussed....what exactly is your question??
jen2004 wrote: So with the BOGO (buy one get one free) for blackberrys, do the lines need to be out of contract, or just able to upgrade?  I did a chat with a vz rep.  I said the primary line... See more...
jen2004 wrote: So with the BOGO (buy one get one free) for blackberrys, do the lines need to be out of contract, or just able to upgrade?  I did a chat with a vz rep.  I said the primary line is eligible to upgrade with 12 months, and then the secondary line has been eligible, and even out of contract since 2006.  She said that the lines need to be out of contract, meaning that you would have to wait the full 24 months before you could take advantage of this.  What is right? Also she said that I would pay the full discount price for the "free" phone upfront at the store.  Yet I have heard of only paying $100 or nothing at all. The lines on your account would become eligible for upgrade(and the new every two credit, if your main line is on a $35? or more rate plan)  in the 20th month of a 2 yr contract.  Normally you would pay the full price for the 1st phone and the discounted price on the 2nd BOGO phone.  You would then get the rebates in the form of debit/gift cards by mail.  This is how I've understood it anyway, someone please correct me if I'm wrong.  Good luck with your new Storm's Jen!!
woyala wrote: If they have this promo in the store you will have to bring $280 for the first one and $100 for the second one, so total $380 + tax and you will get $200 in rebates. If you ... See more...
woyala wrote: If they have this promo in the store you will have to bring $280 for the first one and $100 for the second one, so total $380 + tax and you will get $200 in rebates. If you mail in the rebate forms within a few days, you will get the rebate debit cards back in time to apply toward your bill with the phone charges on it.
StreetDocRN wrote: pianomanss87 wrote: Hi. My Storm works great. Very happy with it.. Is it worth the up grade or should I stay at 470148   Piano Man Hi Piano Man, In my opinio... See more...
StreetDocRN wrote: pianomanss87 wrote: Hi. My Storm works great. Very happy with it.. Is it worth the up grade or should I stay at 470148   Piano Man Hi Piano Man, In my opinion, never reinvent the wheel.  If it is working for you then you might not upgrade.  However, I have found through my experience is to let the OS release be out for a few weeks and see what other folks are finding for common problems and then decided if you want to upgrade.  Either way, please take time now the back up your device through Blackberry Desktop Manager. Doc I have had several friends that are "seasoned" BB users tell me the same thing about waiting at least a month after the intial release of any upgrade.
LCromwell wrote: I have always turned the phone off before removing bat. Does leaving it on when you remove it trigger something else?   I can't tell you for sure, I just know that's how... See more...
LCromwell wrote: I have always turned the phone off before removing bat. Does leaving it on when you remove it trigger something else?   I can't tell you for sure, I just know that's how I've always seen the reset process described, both in this and the Blackberry forum.  I actually have Quick Pull Lite installed on my Tour, and set to do an auto battery pull every morning at 3am, that way I never have to worry about low memory issues(or at least not so far).
I have no idea what might cause your problem, but often times a simple battery pull will correct things like that.  With the device on, remove the cover and then remove the battery for about a mi... See more...
I have no idea what might cause your problem, but often times a simple battery pull will correct things like that.  With the device on, remove the cover and then remove the battery for about a minute, then replace.  It will take about 5 minutes for the device to reboot, but hopefully it will solve your issue.  Good luck!
I was recently told by customer service on the 800# and by reps in the store that the VIP program had been discontinued earlier this year.  I also was told that the best time to get a deal is tow... See more...
I was recently told by customer service on the 800# and by reps in the store that the VIP program had been discontinued earlier this year.  I also was told that the best time to get a deal is toward the end of the month in the store, especially if they are short of meeting sales quotas.
Welcome to the forums!  Either data plan that you would get with your BB device is truly UNLIMITED for email and web browsing.  The 5GB limit would only come into play if you were using the devic... See more...
Welcome to the forums!  Either data plan that you would get with your BB device is truly UNLIMITED for email and web browsing.  The 5GB limit would only come into play if you were using the device  to tether to a laptop.  As for the Facebook 1.6 questions, I'll have to defer to others as I'm not a social networking guy.  I think you'll really enjoy the Tour....I've had mine about a month now.  Good luck!!
Queeni...which BB device are you referring to ?
The desktop software can be downloaded from the BB website at the link below.     http://na.blackberry.com/eng/services/desktop/
Going to the local store was easy for me as well...I just like the personal touch, and never seem to feel it over the phone.  As for the New Every Two discount, you do get it at the time of purch... See more...
Going to the local store was easy for me as well...I just like the personal touch, and never seem to feel it over the phone.  As for the New Every Two discount, you do get it at the time of purchase, not as a mail in rebate...or at least that's how it was handled when I bought my Tour about a month ago.  I hope this helps with your decision!!
Please excuse my ignorance, but what is the purpose of the event log.  What exactly do I lose and or gain if I delete it?  Is it something like cache or cookies on my PC??  Thanks for your help!
To email yourself a copy from your BB device hit the menu button, choose the settings folder, then email settings.  Highlight the email account you want then hit the menu button and choose edit. ... See more...
To email yourself a copy from your BB device hit the menu button, choose the settings folder, then email settings.  Highlight the email account you want then hit the menu button and choose edit.  You can then scroll down and enter your email address into the Auto Bcc field and be sure to save your settings as you exit.  This is one way it can be done on my new Tour....hope this helps you out!!
To email yourself a copy from your BB device hit the menu button, choose the settings folder, then email settings.  Highlight the email account you want then hit the menu button and choose edit. ... See more...
To email yourself a copy from your BB device hit the menu button, choose the settings folder, then email settings.  Highlight the email account you want then hit the menu button and choose edit.  You can then scroll down and enter your email address into the Auto Bcc field and be sure to save your settings as you exit.  This is one way it can be done on my new Tour....hope this helps you out!!