Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,781 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

12411's Posts

Really now – this service should come included with the phone package Verizon Wireless Customer Support person – How does anyone expect to track down these spammers without the help of their cust... See more...
Really now – this service should come included with the phone package Verizon Wireless Customer Support person – How does anyone expect to track down these spammers without the help of their customers? So how do we report text message spam or phone calls to Verizon? You do see where I’m going with this as a Verizon Wireless Customer. According to Verizon, its new Android phones come preloaded with the Caller ID Name app, which pops up an alert after you receive one of your first phone calls to tell you that you have been given a free trial of its service, a $2.99 per month add-on that tries to match pictures and names with numbers that call you.
Followed that. Did Verizon rid of the report spam #'s, didn't see it listed?
A combination of the stock app and Google Voice sounds like a plan.. ? app are you currently using from the play store?
Thanks rahn found it did it no spam reporting?
So what happen to the long press on a number and report spam and to block &etc on the S8. It was convenient and fast how do I get that feature back? This is not accurate it shows nothing that ... See more...
So what happen to the long press on a number and report spam and to block &etc on the S8. It was convenient and fast how do I get that feature back? This is not accurate it shows nothing that Verizon is telling you to follow. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-210838/