Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,217 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

SaNDman's Posts

Thanks. Like I could'nt figure that out.
If I may ask what is "1Q 2011?" i realize sometime in 2011.
Do your phone have a  SIM card? You may need it for roaming in foreign countries.
Why don't you send text messages, in  MMS format. (Pictures and videos with text) If you have MMS plan you can do it that way. Then don't have stop, and text again, when reach limit.
Maybe the Storm2 is set up mostly for "media" purpose, that's why it has 16gb memory card.
Sorry. I hope things works out.
I apologize about telling you to "read" that article. I mean't I saw and read that article. As for getting the new OS v5.0.0.419, go online with Desktop Manager, or download software from http://... See more...
I apologize about telling you to "read" that article. I mean't I saw and read that article. As for getting the new OS v5.0.0.419, go online with Desktop Manager, or download software from http://www.blackberry.com/downloads...646D38BC2145CA   Hope this helps.
Read that article. Seems AT&T is in danger of "falling behind" of Verizon of the 4g technology. But, I'm happy I'm with Verizon, regardless!
When you changed all permissions and default permissions to "ALLOW," do you click "MENU" and click "SAVE?"
You can go to AT&T to get the iPhone. But as of June 1, 2010,  AT&T just raised the ETF for their smartphones, from $175 to $325, for new customers, and AT&T customer's signing new 2yr. contracts... See more...
You can go to AT&T to get the iPhone. But as of June 1, 2010,  AT&T just raised the ETF for their smartphones, from $175 to $325, for new customers, and AT&T customer's signing new 2yr. contracts. Regular phones ETF are the same. (Yes, Verizon has the ETF for their smartphones at $350. )  Also, for new customers, AT&T no longer offer  "unlimited data" for smartphones. Something about freeing up their networks. Old AT&T customers, will still have "unlimited data." Maybe people know about this issue.
If I may ask, do you have any other "third party" applications installed on your Tour? What is the current OS on your phone? 
I would cost another $30 to tether your Blackberry to laptop, with a 5gb limit.  If go over the 5gb limit, then pay charges. Don't know how much.
You have to specify what type of Blackberry you have, what OS is on your Blackberry, and how many GBs is the media card, you have from Dare phone.
The only "leaked" update for Storm1 is OS v5.0.0.419. You have to download the new OS from RIM, of coarse, Verizon  never officially approved this OS. They probraly checking this out, still??
From home screen go to setup> email settings> menu> service books> send service books. 
BES stands for Blackberry Enterprise Server. It links your Blackberry phone with "work" emails. Costs about $44 monthly, is unlimited. Similar to BIS: Blackberry Internet Service for personal ema... See more...
BES stands for Blackberry Enterprise Server. It links your Blackberry phone with "work" emails. Costs about $44 monthly, is unlimited. Similar to BIS: Blackberry Internet Service for personal email, and browser, cost $29.99 and is unlimited also.
He would be getting emails during those times, or maybe he leaves the web browser open, (Menu>Close)
Actually, Storm2 is available now, suppose better than Storm1. (Storm2 has WI-FI) But it will depend on what you planning to do with phones. Storm2 is mostly for "media" purposes. But don't know ... See more...
Actually, Storm2 is available now, suppose better than Storm1. (Storm2 has WI-FI) But it will depend on what you planning to do with phones. Storm2 is mostly for "media" purposes. But don't know about Curve 8530.
I installed the new OS v5.0.0.419 today, I had to reinitialized certain "third party" applications I installed a while back. It corrected some irritating  problems like keyboard always appearing ... See more...
I installed the new OS v5.0.0.419 today, I had to reinitialized certain "third party" applications I installed a while back. It corrected some irritating  problems like keyboard always appearing when viewing SMS. Like the other posts said, you have to go to the RIM site to download the new OS. Good luck!
Try enable Mass Storage Mode on your Blackberry Curve 8530. Don't know how options in curve is setup, but set Mass Storage Mode to "Prompt," that your smartphone will ask you if enable Mass Stora... See more...
Try enable Mass Storage Mode on your Blackberry Curve 8530. Don't know how options in curve is setup, but set Mass Storage Mode to "Prompt," that your smartphone will ask you if enable Mass Storage Mode.