Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,538 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Auddin4824's Posts

I can't believe it not out yet. According to the Verizon representative, he said it should be out now. Did you check for the update manually? Anyways, I ended up buying the LG V20. You can get... See more...
I can't believe it not out yet. According to the Verizon representative, he said it should be out now. Did you check for the update manually? Anyways, I ended up buying the LG V20. You can get them on eBay for under $200 if you're lucky. I got my phone for $179. I then sold my old LG V10 for about $120 so it was very cheap for me.
I just talk to Verizon Customer Service yesterday, They said the update will be out Feburary 6, 2018!
That why I ended up disabling it. Since one-handed mode was disable on my phone, I never had the problem again.
Sorry for replying so late. The cause of the glitch is one-handed mode. Anytime when I activated it by swiping on the home/backspace/recent app icons rather than switching to one-handed mode, my ... See more...
Sorry for replying so late. The cause of the glitch is one-handed mode. Anytime when I activated it by swiping on the home/backspace/recent app icons rather than switching to one-handed mode, my phone will freeze up.
I was reluctant to do it since it was too much of a hassle to back up my phone, but I recently got an amazing deal for a 128gb SanDisk Extreme Pro for $35! I will be getting it around January 10.... See more...
I was reluctant to do it since it was too much of a hassle to back up my phone, but I recently got an amazing deal for a 128gb SanDisk Extreme Pro for $35! I will be getting it around January 10. I will let you know how it does then. I am still waiting for the Nougat update though...
For other user who have an LG V10 with the update above (It is the lastest update as of 10/5/2017), test out the problem above and let me know if you have the same issue. I want to know if you al... See more...
For other user who have an LG V10 with the update above (It is the lastest update as of 10/5/2017), test out the problem above and let me know if you have the same issue. I want to know if you also have the same issue or if it just my phone.
For those who are in charge of the LG V10 update, I found a flaw with the update. I am not sure if it just my phone so if you have an LG V10 with the latest update, you can check it out. After... See more...
For those who are in charge of the LG V10 update, I found a flaw with the update. I am not sure if it just my phone so if you have an LG V10 with the latest update, you can check it out. After the update, my phone will frequently freeze up. The display will work and the external buttons will work (Power, fingerprint unlock, volume rocker), but the touch screen won't work. After countless hours of taking out my battery and putting it back in, I found out that the single hand mode (swiping the home buttons left or right will shrink the screen to that side) feature doesn't work after the update and will freeze the touch screen. I fix the problem by disabling the single handed mode (I don't really use it anyway). I just created this post to let the developers know as well as other user. It might be just my phone though...