Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,933 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

risu's Posts

Pretty sure you just have to forward them to your e-mail one by one.
You will need to call up Customer Service and see if they can deregister you from My Verizon.  Once they do that, then you should be able to sign up again and designate that you are the Account O... See more...
You will need to call up Customer Service and see if they can deregister you from My Verizon.  Once they do that, then you should be able to sign up again and designate that you are the Account Owner.   And while you're on the phone, they can add the line for you.
While traveling in the U.S.,Canada, Dominican Republic, U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico text messages sent to non-U.S. phone numbers of participating carriers will not be applied against any m... See more...
While traveling in the U.S.,Canada, Dominican Republic, U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico text messages sent to non-U.S. phone numbers of participating carriers will not be applied against any monthly text messaging allowance and are charged the following: $0.25/address sent $0.20/message received Text messages sent to phone numbers in Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico are charged domestic rates per your plan. While traveling outside the U.S., Canada, Dominican Republic, U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico the text messaging rates are: $0.50/address sent $0.05/message received *These text messages are not applied against any monthly text messaging allowance.   http://b2b.vzw.com/international/Text_Messaging/index.html  Message Edited by risu on 08-05-2009 11:24 AM
I haven't seen that one, but I would hope that is a bug with My Verizon.  I recommend giving Customer Service a call and see what they say exactly.
You'll need the Account Owner to log into their My Verizon account and make the feature changes for you.  If you're listed as an Account Manager on the account, you can give Customer Service a ca... See more...
You'll need the Account Owner to log into their My Verizon account and make the feature changes for you.  If you're listed as an Account Manager on the account, you can give Customer Service a call and they can make the changes for you without the Account Owner being involved.
RepliGo.... not sure.   Documents to Go is essentially Microsoft Office products for your handset (Word to Go, Excel to Go, Powerpoint to Go, etc).  They're great for basic viewing and editing ... See more...
RepliGo.... not sure.   Documents to Go is essentially Microsoft Office products for your handset (Word to Go, Excel to Go, Powerpoint to Go, etc).  They're great for basic viewing and editing of documents as long as you don't plan on making a lot of format changes or creating new documents.  However, if you want all the spiffy features (such as New, Paragraph, and word count), then be ready to shell out something like 70 bucks for Word to Go Premium.
Couple of questions...   Are you able to send messages to other people and they receive them or does noone receive a text from you?   Is your friend able to receive text messages from anyone ... See more...
Couple of questions...   Are you able to send messages to other people and they receive them or does noone receive a text from you?   Is your friend able to receive text messages from anyone outside of Alltel? Message Edited by risu on 07-21-2009 09:43 AM
I'd wait until the Storm 2... and possibly wait to see what initial reviews are incase there are similar software issues like the Storm had.
As long as you're within that 30day window, you can take your phone back and exchange.  However, you may have to pay a $35 restocking fee to do the exchange.   The Storm has a lot of issues, bu... See more...
As long as you're within that 30day window, you can take your phone back and exchange.  However, you may have to pay a $35 restocking fee to do the exchange.   The Storm has a lot of issues, but you might end up being one of the lucky ones who doesn't have too much trouble with it.  I've had my phone for a while not and while it does occasionally lock up and act up, for the most part, I really enjoy using it.  Don't be afraid to pull the battery out when it starts acting up.   It's like a small child.  Show it who's boss and don't let it run all over you
You can see the details of your plan either on your paper bill or if you goto My Verizon (sign up now if you're not already).  If you're on a select calling plan then unlimited texting is included... See more...
You can see the details of your plan either on your paper bill or if you goto My Verizon (sign up now if you're not already).  If you're on a select calling plan then unlimited texting is included.  Otherwise, you're on one of the texting bundles and those specifics can be found on My Verizon under My Services (I think).
While traveling in the U.S.,Canada, Dominican Republic, U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico text messages sent to non-U.S. phone numbers of participating carriers will not be applied against any m... See more...
While traveling in the U.S.,Canada, Dominican Republic, U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico text messages sent to non-U.S. phone numbers of participating carriers will not be applied against any monthly text messaging allowance and are charged the following: $0.25/address sent $0.20/message received Text messages sent to phone numbers in Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico are charged domestic rates per your plan. While traveling outside the U.S., Canada, Dominican Republic, U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico the text messaging rates are: $0.50/address sent $0.05/message received   http://b2b.vzw.com/international/Text_Messaging/index.html
I use a mac laptop as my primary computer... although my blackberry is almost replacing it these days!   I don't do a lot of music related stuff on my blackberry outside of pandora/slacker and ... See more...
I use a mac laptop as my primary computer... although my blackberry is almost replacing it these days!   I don't do a lot of music related stuff on my blackberry outside of pandora/slacker and use it mostly for writing and editting large documents.  Good thing copy and past works between memo pad and email... XD   I sync my contacts and email through google as well.  It works very well for me.
Joy!   I've been grumbling about this since day one of getting my storm.
Chilie, quick question.   Wouldn't going this route put their current phone on the negative file?
I just got Pattern Lock for the storm and am really liking it.  Much easier to unlock the phone for voice dialing while driving/walking around.  Pretty cool little program, but I wish there was a... See more...
I just got Pattern Lock for the storm and am really liking it.  Much easier to unlock the phone for voice dialing while driving/walking around.  Pretty cool little program, but I wish there was a way to have it tied to the actual lock button.  Right now, I just have it set to 1sec after the screen goes to sleep and the blacklight turns off 10 seconds after I hit the lock button.... it works, but does anyone know if its possible to tie it to actually hitting the lock button?
That is true.  Forgot about that.
I think he sent you a Private Message.  It will appear in the upper right hand corner of the forums in the red bar.
BBgirl09 wrote: MalwareBytes free version is better than Ad-aware and Spybot.    http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php   If that doesn't get rid of your problem, you can post for help on t... See more...
BBgirl09 wrote: MalwareBytes free version is better than Ad-aware and Spybot.    http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php   If that doesn't get rid of your problem, you can post for help on their forums.  They have people trained in spyware removal there.    Never tried that one before.  May have to give it a look!
You can also find a good list of short codes at www.usshortcodeswhois.com
If you're just sending texts back and forth then you shouldn't have to worry.  However, if you're sending a text to a short code, then you could end up with a premium sms subscription which could ... See more...
If you're just sending texts back and forth then you shouldn't have to worry.  However, if you're sending a text to a short code, then you could end up with a premium sms subscription which could end up giving you a monthly charge.