Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,155 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

mattjans's Posts

So, if I decide I want to root and install Nougat myself, will I still be able to run Verizon software, backup, etc. on it? Thanks.
Amen to that. I'm angry to find out that other carriers are keeping this phone up to date but Verizon refuses! Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​
My employer just told me that I can't use business software on my phone because I only have Android 6.0. I went into the settings and confirmed, and checked for updates, but it says my phone is u... See more...
My employer just told me that I can't use business software on my phone because I only have Android 6.0. I went into the settings and confirmed, and checked for updates, but it says my phone is up to date. I've seen a lot of threads on here about this issue but not seeing any solutions. Please advise. How do I get Nougat on my phone without rooting and doing it myself? Thanks! -Matt
I know this must sound weird. The LG G Vista is a cheaper phone but it has a couple default features that are nicer than those on the LG V10. Specifically, I like the default clock and the little... See more...
I know this must sound weird. The LG G Vista is a cheaper phone but it has a couple default features that are nicer than those on the LG V10. Specifically, I like the default clock and the little floating icon that appears during a call so that you can return to the call quickly. How can I get those feature son the LG V10. I've searched the forum and web but haven't found any help. Anyone else notice this on their phones? Thanks!