Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,274 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

dweib's Posts

This gets me to the "Canned" ringtones. I want to download a special one.   Where (what Folder?) do I download it to when the Droid is connected to the Computer via USB?   Thanks,   sorry I w... See more...
This gets me to the "Canned" ringtones. I want to download a special one.   Where (what Folder?) do I download it to when the Droid is connected to the Computer via USB?   Thanks,   sorry I was not specifict enough before.    
Is there a way (without an app) to customise Ringtones by individual Contact?   If an App is required, what is a good one to use, I saw one 'lite" version  (Ringer) but the Pro was not yet avai... See more...
Is there a way (without an app) to customise Ringtones by individual Contact?   If an App is required, what is a good one to use, I saw one 'lite" version  (Ringer) but the Pro was not yet available.
Download an App called Advanced Task Killer Free from the App store and then put it on the "Home" page. Press it and select (Green check) all the things that are running, and then press Kill Sele... See more...
Download an App called Advanced Task Killer Free from the App store and then put it on the "Home" page. Press it and select (Green check) all the things that are running, and then press Kill Selected Apps at the top   Do this several times a day to stop the energy usage from the apps you are not running. When you need them they will come up again.   Your sales person should have done this for you.   D