Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,946 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

jmtriton1's Posts

if you  enlarged this page go back and set it to default size in settings it fixed mine.
I will try my best to explain this my camera wouldnt switch to selfie mode or record a video when i touched screen to either record a video or switch to selfie mode it would just take a picture t... See more...
I will try my best to explain this my camera wouldnt switch to selfie mode or record a video when i touched screen to either record a video or switch to selfie mode it would just take a picture to fix my camera.  i had enlarged my widgets i think thats what they are called and thats when camera stopped working went back and made widgets smaller and camera works again i hope this makes sense .
Mine did the same thing to fix mine i had set me apps page to bigger font size and when i went back and set to default size camera is back to working normal hope this helps.
My camera only works on the rear facing camera front facing and video not working at all if you push the buttons to switch to front facing it takes a pic with the rear face same thing if you hit ... See more...
My camera only works on the rear facing camera front facing and video not working at all if you push the buttons to switch to front facing it takes a pic with the rear face same thing if you hit record to make a video it just takes a picture with rear facing camera i tried clearing cache made no difference any body have any ideas on how to fix also i know the front facing camera works on snapchat app
Phone is only a week old and i keep getting a warning aboutsd card now all my pictures are gone does anybody else have this problem and were you able to fix it