Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,433 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

stephcait's Posts

My aunt has done the process before and it still doesn't work. Because of this, I cannot call Verizon and have them troubleshoot because they do not see me on the account. Second, a week after I ... See more...
My aunt has done the process before and it still doesn't work. Because of this, I cannot call Verizon and have them troubleshoot because they do not see me on the account. Second, a week after I got the phone it crashed and Verizon replaced it because it wasn't my fault, so now because I have gotten it replaced once before, I cannot get it replaced again. Also, my question about the CDMA phone has still not been answered. If I switch over, can I use my new number?
I currently have a Galaxy S5 through verizon, however it is doing horribly. It freezes every time I try to open something and it operates really slow. I'm heading into law school and don't exactl... See more...
I currently have a Galaxy S5 through verizon, however it is doing horribly. It freezes every time I try to open something and it operates really slow. I'm heading into law school and don't exactly have $700 to drop on a new phone. My friend was going to give me a phone she has that is brand new, however, it is a CDMA phone and doesn't have a SIM card. Does this mean that I can't transfer my info? Can I keep my current number? Will it affect my plan at all. (I can't go through my Verizon account because my aunt owns it and no matter how many times she calls Verizon to add my name to the account, they never actually do it so when I call they won't let me do anything).