Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,005 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

JWphonehome's Posts

So when my wifi is on, and I make a phone call, almost always my phone immediately drops the call. If I look at the phone as it does it, it says switching to wifi.. And if I keep making calls it ... See more...
So when my wifi is on, and I make a phone call, almost always my phone immediately drops the call. If I look at the phone as it does it, it says switching to wifi.. And if I keep making calls it keeps dropping them till I shut off my wifi. So How do I fix my wifi calling issue besides shutting it off?
I have a Samsung Galaxy s6 Edge plus, on the payment plan.  But supposedly I dont have a plan under contract? If im paying $40 for unlimited Talk and Text, plus 50 dollars for 4 GB of data, Can I... See more...
I have a Samsung Galaxy s6 Edge plus, on the payment plan.  But supposedly I dont have a plan under contract? If im paying $40 for unlimited Talk and Text, plus 50 dollars for 4 GB of data, Can I switch to the verizon prepaid plan which is unlimited talk and text plus 5 GB of data for only 60$ I dont understand why its cheaper for more?