Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,028 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

FixedInc_Consumer's Posts

Yeah ... indeed. & i had a gut feelin' 'bout sending it in without taking a picture. i'd thought, since we hadn't encountered an issue before, there ought not be a problem.
*Again *... the screen was *NOT *cracked when my wife & i had packaged & dropped it off @ UPS
A complaint has been filed with the BBB (Better Business Bureau) as well, the Division of Consumer Protection On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 12:43 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <
im currently awaiting a response from ups Sean On Apr 6, 2016 12:43 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <
And exactly *How *do you propose, lowering $299? the account has been processed as paid, minus the fee; the account *is *current On Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 9:58 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Supp... See more...
And exactly *How *do you propose, lowering $299? the account has been processed as paid, minus the fee; the account *is *current On Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 9:58 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <
it is immensely difficult & highly improbable to sustain an account with Verizon Wireless when you've been a loyal customer. Throughout the duration of the contract, my wife has encountered s... See more...
it is immensely difficult & highly improbable to sustain an account with Verizon Wireless when you've been a loyal customer. Throughout the duration of the contract, my wife has encountered several instances of a malfunctioning CLNR or refurbished device as a replacement. Each device has either Not kept a charge or rebooted consistently. Paying TEC, TP, etc ... for a device, while also paying a deductible is absolutely arbitrary. How would you proclaim a deductible (according to Customer Service Agents) as a discount, while the device isn't new .. it's USED, period, During a recent device replacement for both MDNs, 1 of the devices hadn't past inspection, as a supposed cracked screen (we've seen the image) had been discovered. the only image depicting this crack had been taken, while out of the box. Now, we're owing a $299 damaged device fee, when absolute NO damage had been obtained when droppin' off the shipment to UPS, 02.19.16. We had discussed a considerable investigation & have submitted a claim with UPS, of whom has begun it's own investigation. Yet, according a an agent, 04.03.16, the device charge is valid & only a deductible charge of $149 will be accepted. This is Not a negotiation, as (we) the customers remain @ fault, accepting charges for the damages It is an outrage & a dang shame, that Verizon, would've not created a policy to return damaged devices by to consumers, offering repair services or either further alternative options. the device is (unfairly) under contract, regardless, sustaining fault, bein' liable for monthly access fees. & the device isn't functional. As so, my wife & i have continually received poor Customer Service in our attempt to sustain the account. She has contemplated the cancellation of service from Verizon despite the ETF. She is the Account Owner As of May, 2016. the account shall be closed. We'd hate to cancel our service from the largest, most reliable network, yet we can Not afford to continue, when Verizon will continues the blame, not even considering the place the fee on hold, pending the ups investigation A complaint has been filed with the Better Business Bureau; as well, the Attorney General, will be contacted following this posting Please be advised, it doesn't cost but only $20 (@ the lowest) to repair a broken/cracked screen. Had this been so, by fault of ours, we would've purchased the 4star kit, via Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Screen-Digitizer-Motorola-XT1080-Replacement/dp/B00KR79AZM?ie=UTF8&refRID=F0K4EQ0RCWZGZPF3Y1RZ&ref… & Verizon charges $299 for a fee when it's only goin' back into circulation, as refurbished device? this is what i Will inform to the Attorney General.