Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,603 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

omarit2k's Posts

Rhooks90, you are not alone.  Myself and many others are having the same issue.  Your description was perfect to how my phone started to fail.  20%, then 40%, then 65%, then dead.  To answer the ... See more...
Rhooks90, you are not alone.  Myself and many others are having the same issue.  Your description was perfect to how my phone started to fail.  20%, then 40%, then 65%, then dead.  To answer the Verizon Reps question, I did a factory reset from the phone first and it did not help.  I then went into the recovery to wipe and reset as well, still no change.  I then tried to plug the phone into my computer to back it up or run updates, but the power from my PC will not keep the phone on.  I do believe the update may have fried the battery somehow because Verizon sent a replacement and I had the same results, continuous boot loop as soon as I powered it on for the first time.  They are sending me a replacement with a new battery to try tomorrow.  WOW, now I just got a confirmation email that they are sending me an S5, hopefully it's a typo.  Calling you now Verizon. P.S. For backup issues, you may have to get a sizable microSD card, plug in the phone to keep it from rebooting, and then transfer your data using My Files or another file manager app.
You all are lucky that your only issue is with your contacts.  Myself and many others online are not able to use our phones due to a continuous boot loop.  The only way to access the device is to... See more...
You all are lucky that your only issue is with your contacts.  Myself and many others online are not able to use our phones due to a continuous boot loop.  The only way to access the device is to plug it into a quick charger.  I was even sent a replacement phone and it had the same issue.  Yes, I did a factory reset from the phone.  I did a factory reset in recovery.  I cleared the cache, etc, etc.  I was even told to try the Verizon Wireless Update assistant from my PC....but wait, when I plug the phone into my computer, it stays in a boot loop.  It won't stop unless it's on the rapid charger. The Verizon rep said she is reaching out to Samsung for a resolution.