Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,231 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

imperiallist's Posts

Issue 1: When I open Google Chrome an annoying "favorite apps" screen appears on top. I have Suggestions turned off but it won't stop suggesting. This happens on both my Tab A and my Galaxy A50 phone... See more...
Issue 1: When I open Google Chrome an annoying "favorite apps" screen appears on top. I have Suggestions turned off but it won't stop suggesting. This happens on both my Tab A and my Galaxy A50 phone. Is this a Google or Samsung issue? Have any of you experienced this? Issue 2: Is there any way to disable the system notifications that show up in the status bar? I don't need to be informed that a given app, most often IMDB and Camera,  knows my location. I've tried everything to no avail. They just won't stop. Any ideas? Thanks!
Thanks for the suggestion, but it didn't work.
I just replaced my LG G2 with a Galaxy s7edge. On my old phone when I got a text message the whole message would automatically pop up in a window on the screen. On the S7 I can't get it to do th... See more...
I just replaced my LG G2 with a Galaxy s7edge. On my old phone when I got a text message the whole message would automatically pop up in a window on the screen. On the S7 I can't get it to do that...all i get is a notification sound and an icon in the status bar. I've tried both Go SMS Pro and Chomp, and it doesn't work with either. Can anyone help? Thanks!