Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,739 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Softstar's Posts

I live in a remote area with no cell coverage.  I've been told that a 4G LTE Network Extender will do the trick if I tie it into my Satellite Internet (currently Hughes).  Questions about the data u... See more...
I live in a remote area with no cell coverage.  I've been told that a 4G LTE Network Extender will do the trick if I tie it into my Satellite Internet (currently Hughes).  Questions about the data usage.  Am I paying for data twice?  Once through the Verizon cell phone, and 2nd by letting that Verizon signal use my internet connection? Since the LTE signal isn't protected, can anyone will a Verizon cell phone connect to it?  And if so, am I paying for the data that Verizon is using for other customers?  
Same issue.  Has anyone from actually solved this problem yet?  It wasn't so bad a few weeks ago when it was just one or two messages a day.  Then it was one or two messages an hour.  Not it's wa... See more...
Same issue.  Has anyone from actually solved this problem yet?  It wasn't so bad a few weeks ago when it was just one or two messages a day.  Then it was one or two messages an hour.  Not it's way beyond that.  I've folled all the posts, turned on and off synch, removed and added email addresses, and still the problem is getting worse.  Perhaps the real answer here is a switch to AT&T?