Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,423 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

angelo9000's Posts

Hi, I have been using the message + app on the mac El Capitan for a while. It crashes and freezes all the time but mainly works. I got a new mac with high sierra on it version 10.13.4. Now mess... See more...
Hi, I have been using the message + app on the mac El Capitan for a while. It crashes and freezes all the time but mainly works. I got a new mac with high sierra on it version 10.13.4. Now message + just quits immediately after opening. I removed it, redownloaded and installed it from app store but it is USELESS. Since it looks like this has been an issue for at least a year and verizon is not updating the app, can anyone suggest another app that does the same thing on the mac? Or a FIX for this problem? Thanks
Wow it is next year and this is still an issue. It is really pathetic.
I have been using this application for a long time. I have been on el capitan for a long time. It has always had some trouble sending texts. I would need to add or delete a character to get it to... See more...
I have been using this application for a long time. I have been on el capitan for a long time. It has always had some trouble sending texts. I would need to add or delete a character to get it to send. But over the past couple of days it just does not send. Or if it does, it sends as many times as I tried to hit enter. It is not usable anymore. Please help!