I Want to use it in another country. I talked to Apple support and they said it has a lock by Verizon W GSM Network due to this is a replacement iPhone. Not a new one. Please help me checking ... Ver más...
I Want to use it in another country. I talked to Apple support and they said it has a lock by Verizon W GSM Network due to this is a replacement iPhone. Not a new one. Please help me checking the lock status if you need the IMEI i could send it to you. I just finish a conversation with apple 1 minute ago an they said the only one that can unlock the iPhone is you by checking the IMEI on your database. verizonmoderator2 Verizon Wireless Customer Support Thanks in Advance!
I Want to use it in another country. I talked to Apple support and they said it has a lock by Verizon W GSM Network due to this is a replacement iPhone. Not a new one. Please help me checking ... Ver más...
I Want to use it in another country. I talked to Apple support and they said it has a lock by Verizon W GSM Network due to this is a replacement iPhone. Not a new one. Please help me checking the lock status if you need the IMEI i could send it to you. Thanks in Advance!
Hi I received an iPhone 6 Plus as replacement of a damaged iPhone. I was in that moment with ATT and it suppose to be unlocked. I veryfied with Apple and they said it has a lock with Verizon Wire... Ver más...
Hi I received an iPhone 6 Plus as replacement of a damaged iPhone. I was in that moment with ATT and it suppose to be unlocked. I veryfied with Apple and they said it has a lock with Verizon Wireless due to the replacement. verizonmoderator2 Operator: US GSM/VZW (iPhone Replacement USA) I hope you can help me unlock my phone. Thanks in Advance!