Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,732 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Chinchillified's Posts

So what is the difference between mobile data & hotspot?
I already have that option on my Samsung Note.  Is it cheaper in the long run to have my phone be a hotspot for 4 phones, or for each phone to use its own data?  I don't know whether hotspots ge... See more...
I already have that option on my Samsung Note.  Is it cheaper in the long run to have my phone be a hotspot for 4 phones, or for each phone to use its own data?  I don't know whether hotspots get charged per use or just for each device hooked up to it.
For the new plan, Verizon offers a personal hotspot.  What is that?  Why would my phone need to be turned into a hotspot as I understand it to be, just for me to access data?  If if does turn in... See more...
For the new plan, Verizon offers a personal hotspot.  What is that?  Why would my phone need to be turned into a hotspot as I understand it to be, just for me to access data?  If if does turn into a hotspot, wouldn't everybody using it be suckling up my data?