Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,057 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

wsahara98's Posts

Im trying to change my lockscreen pic to a pic from a Background/Wallpaper app. It says that it has downloaded to the SD card, but how do I find that file/pic?
Alright, phone is in my pocket on vibrate and someone calls and my butt anwsers it. Any way to change the way you answer the phone on the Eris? Example: the actual call button only? And yes I do ... See more...
Alright, phone is in my pocket on vibrate and someone calls and my butt anwsers it. Any way to change the way you answer the phone on the Eris? Example: the actual call button only? And yes I do have a pattern lock on my phone set.
I'm looking for an app that will make the keyboard buttoms bigger, b/c I got some fat fingers and keep hitting the wrong letter. Any suggestions? And No I cant make my fingers smaller.
Thanks
When I end a call, it goes right back to the keypad, etc and I have accidently called the person right back, how do you just go straight to your home page instead of the keypad?
I'm looking for a App that will make my font bigger in my text message screen, etc. I'm a little new to the whole app world. Any App suggestions I would appreciate it.   JT