Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,551 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

daggettlee's Posts

No I went to the Verizon store originally with my first broken phone and they took down my info. Then the next day I received the replacement phone. When I went back to the Verizon store they... See more...
No I went to the Verizon store originally with my first broken phone and they took down my info. Then the next day I received the replacement phone. When I went back to the Verizon store they told me they wouldn't replace it and that I had to contact the company that sent me the phone. But they didn't tell me which company it was so I assumed it was Asurion. That's the company I contacted who said they wouldn't replace it because there's no physical damage. Should I just go straight to LG for a repair service?
I recently received a replacement phone under warranty for my LG G4. The replacement phone stopped working correctly after a day. I took it to a verizon store and they said they won't replace it ... See more...
I recently received a replacement phone under warranty for my LG G4. The replacement phone stopped working correctly after a day. I took it to a verizon store and they said they won't replace it and I have to talk to the company that replaced the phone. So I talked to that company and they said they won't replace it since there's no physical damage to the phone. Who do I have to talk to in order to get a working phone?