Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 10.7K Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

kolotopiN-X's Posts

Sounds like your Blackberry may just be defective so if you've had it for less then a year then your covered through warranty for a free replacement of the phone as long as its not damaged by you.... See more...
Sounds like your Blackberry may just be defective so if you've had it for less then a year then your covered through warranty for a free replacement of the phone as long as its not damaged by you. If it has been more then a year your only option is to file a claim through insurance or upgrade to a new device. The phone number for warranty/insurance is 1-866-406-5154 and you usually receive the phone next day.
No problem.{edited}. You can send me an e-mail with your questions anytime. Message Edited by WendyM on 06-02-2009 03:39 PM
Since you have already left the country it will be hard to diagnose the problem but I would still bring it to a Verizon store to see if they can help. Make sure you have your settings on "Automati... See more...
Since you have already left the country it will be hard to diagnose the problem but I would still bring it to a Verizon store to see if they can help. Make sure you have your settings on "Automatically choose CDMA/GSM" depending on where your location is.
Someone from texas would say "G3" Iphone LOL! Its 3G!
If you've only used the storm during the black friday era then you will be much happier with the latest and greatest storm. The device works much more smoothly since the recent update.
What's your signal when it happens? Does it show as EDGE with at least 3 bars? If not try resetting the device by removing the battery for 1 minute. After the device reboots (~1-3 mins), check the... See more...
What's your signal when it happens? Does it show as EDGE with at least 3 bars? If not try resetting the device by removing the battery for 1 minute. After the device reboots (~1-3 mins), check the signal and try it again
Is your apple computer strictly MAC OS or does it also have Windows? I'm not saying its impossible to do all this with a MAC but having Windows and perhaps Outlook makes it alot easier to work wit... See more...
Is your apple computer strictly MAC OS or does it also have Windows? I'm not saying its impossible to do all this with a MAC but having Windows and perhaps Outlook makes it alot easier to work with.
The latest software update for the Curve is v4.5 according to the blackberry website. I would not recommend using another website to update your phone because there are updates out there that hav... See more...
The latest software update for the Curve is v4.5 according to the blackberry website. I would not recommend using another website to update your phone because there are updates out there that have not been tested or approved by RIM and could cause your phone to run poorly.
There are only two global Blackberrys available on the market which are the Blackberry Storm 9530 and the Blackberry World Edition 8830. If you do not have one of these Blackberrys you will not ge... See more...
There are only two global Blackberrys available on the market which are the Blackberry Storm 9530 and the Blackberry World Edition 8830. If you do not have one of these Blackberrys you will not get global coverage. Please specify which device you are using.
The data package is required now for all blackberry/PDA devices and the activation system won't allow the phone to be activated until that particular feature is added. If I were you I would go wit... See more...
The data package is required now for all blackberry/PDA devices and the activation system won't allow the phone to be activated until that particular feature is added. If I were you I would go with something like the LG Versa or LG Dare because these phones will allow you to do all the things you want without the need for the data package. Good luck.