Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 10.6K Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

homer1590's Posts

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 I purchased it a few months ago and haven't ever had issues with it until recently, I noticed that my bars went from full down to only one bar and when I go out into my... See more...
I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 I purchased it a few months ago and haven't ever had issues with it until recently, I noticed that my bars went from full down to only one bar and when I go out into my garage I have no signal or connection at all, I have tried taking the battery out and letting it sit for a minute and going through the network settings and choosing different connections to see if it changed and that didn't work either, I do have the one bar so I bought a network extender and it isn't working either, I don't know if there are any other resets or ways to get more bars and better service and how I can get my network extender to work I have the worst luck with phones and technology