Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,695 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

vdotk's Posts

I am using the Verizon Messages app on my S6 and the Verizon Messages+ PC Program. When I send a text to someone from the Messages+ PC program, it says its delivered, but it is not showing on my ... See more...
I am using the Verizon Messages app on my S6 and the Verizon Messages+ PC Program. When I send a text to someone from the Messages+ PC program, it says its delivered, but it is not showing on my app. Does anyone know how I can fix this? Thank you.
Has this been happening since you first activated this phone? I have not been receiving MMS groupchat messages since I activated my phone. I only realized recently, however, that they were bei... See more...
Has this been happening since you first activated this phone? I have not been receiving MMS groupchat messages since I activated my phone. I only realized recently, however, that they were being received through the webapp/PC messages program. Were there any recent changes to your phone like a software update? No, nothing has changed that would affect the delivery of MMS messages Are all other functions working properly like calls and data? Yes, everything else is working correctly. It is just the MMS groupchat messages from some IPhone users (when there was an existing groupchat in place before I switched to my samsung phone) that are not being delivered to my phone.
For some reason, I have not been able to receive some MMS messages (Group Chats) on my Samsung S6. I was getting an error message saying my phone can't retrieve the MMS message. When I went onto ... See more...
For some reason, I have not been able to receive some MMS messages (Group Chats) on my Samsung S6. I was getting an error message saying my phone can't retrieve the MMS message. When I went onto the Messages webapp, however, the message was there. I downloaded the messages PC program and also am able to see the messages. I previously had an IPhone and I know there are complications with the group chats. My guess is that the message is being sent and received by verizon, but not making it to my phone. Does anyone know a solution to this very frustrating problem? Thank you for any help possible.