I tried both. Didn't work. <sad trombone> But thank you for the suggestion!
The dropped call issue has been since I got my new phone and service in September. There's not only one zipcode where it happens, but it happens all the time around 20740. The ticket number of th... Ver más...
The dropped call issue has been since I got my new phone and service in September. There's not only one zipcode where it happens, but it happens all the time around 20740. The ticket number of the reported issue is [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]  , and it hasn't been resolved. ¡Gracias!
This is so irritating. I changed my service from AT&T to Verizon back in September when I got a new iphone 6GS+. Now I drop calls like crazy now, several times a week. I'm in a major metropolitan... Ver más...
This is so irritating. I changed my service from AT&T to Verizon back in September when I got a new iphone 6GS+. Now I drop calls like crazy now, several times a week. I'm in a major metropolitan area, so I'm really surprised this is happening. I've tried resetting network settings, as well as calling Verizon help, but nothing has fixed the problem. What should I do? Thanks very much!