Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,119 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

rad8996's Posts

Yes. I synced them all today and, they're scheduled to sync daily or something anyway.
Thanks. But, like I said, I can't sign up for Cloud because I'm on Verizon Prepaid. I've tried and, it says prepaid users can't use cloud. So, all I have is Verizon Backup Assistant.
I downloaded the desktop messaging app. I have Windows 10. Why aren't my contacts here? They don't show up on the app or the Verizon website. Just my phone. It's a Moto E 2nd Gen.  I don't unders... See more...
I downloaded the desktop messaging app. I have Windows 10. Why aren't my contacts here? They don't show up on the app or the Verizon website. Just my phone. It's a Moto E 2nd Gen.  I don't understand. I use backup assistant. I'm a prepaid user so I can't sign up for cloud. Not having my contacts synced makes this app and the whole integrated messaging thing useless. The only perk is that now I can send scheduled messages. That's cool. But, otherwise I can only text on my phone because my contacts don't show on my laptop on the app or the website. On Google Chrome or Mozilla.