Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,716 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

atozmama's Posts

I have tried everything short of unistalling and reinstalling. My daughter is in the military and I have some messages there I DO NOT want to lose. Any thing else I can try? or can I back it up? I st... See more...
I have tried everything short of unistalling and reinstalling. My daughter is in the military and I have some messages there I DO NOT want to lose. Any thing else I can try? or can I back it up? I still recieve texts and can reply as they show up on my lock screen. I just can't get in to the app or start a text.
I should say that this hospital is in a large metro area with excellent coverage, just not inside massive buildings. My phone usually connects automatically to the wifi in the hospital, though I... See more...
I should say that this hospital is in a large metro area with excellent coverage, just not inside massive buildings. My phone usually connects automatically to the wifi in the hospital, though I'll turn it off if I need to protect privacy.
I lost 4g today also. After reading through this thread, I realized I must have been on a network extender today while I was at a hospital. When I left I had no 4G, no maps, ect. This thread clu... See more...
I lost 4g today also. After reading through this thread, I realized I must have been on a network extender today while I was at a hospital. When I left I had no 4G, no maps, ect. This thread clued me into the airplane mode trick and it worked for me. I'm glad I don't work at a hospital this would be annoying to have to do daily.