Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,861 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

justbewhoyouare's Posts

Actually, the following day after posting this the widget started working again. I have no idea why it stopped for 3 days but I'm grateful it's working again. Thanks!
I have a Samsung Galaxy III Mini. The weather widget that came with the phone that I have on my lock screen does not update. It is stuck on the city, day, time and weather from two days ago. I tu... See more...
I have a Samsung Galaxy III Mini. The weather widget that came with the phone that I have on my lock screen does not update. It is stuck on the city, day, time and weather from two days ago. I turned the phone off and removed the battery over night but this did not work. There's also a small circle in the bottom right corner that I pressed but that doesn't do anything. I even tried deleting it and reinstalling on the screen but it still is stuck (I found it in the list of widgets on the phone - I did not download anything). Does anyone have any suggestions what to do? Thanks.