Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,962 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

LuMc's Posts

Yeah, I tried this, didn't work for calling over wifi. HD voice is enabled, Use WiFi is enabled, GS7 is connected to WiFi. But when I try to make a call from this location that has no cell signal - I... See more...
Yeah, I tried this, didn't work for calling over wifi. HD voice is enabled, Use WiFi is enabled, GS7 is connected to WiFi. But when I try to make a call from this location that has no cell signal - I get mobile network not available error message, still using the cell radio, not using WiFi calling. Using Android 8.0, Samsung Experience 9.0 and Baseband version G930VVRUACSF2. Note that my IPhone does work, so I think this is a Version specific problem because iPhones are naturally global devices where as Verizon Androids are not. Anyone?
Needs fixing, here is the bug: Turn ON Airplane Mode = Is supposed to shut off the cellular radio = no incoming or outgoing calls. With Airplane mode ON, I also turned on Wi-Fi as my air tr... See more...
Needs fixing, here is the bug: Turn ON Airplane Mode = Is supposed to shut off the cellular radio = no incoming or outgoing calls. With Airplane mode ON, I also turned on Wi-Fi as my air trip to Europe supported it. In this configuration I have received several calls, impossible? Nope, it is really happening - and since I am roaming at the ridiculous rate for roaming, I will have some words for customer service once I finish this 5 week trip - about my billing. In the mean time, this should be escalated to a priority one fix - the phone is bone stock, right out of the box. Don't know if this is a Verizon software problem, an Android system problem or a Samsung firmware problem - but it is definitely a problem - especially when an airline attendant hears your phone ring in the air and sharply reminds you about the air marshal and rules/regulations.