Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,270 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

dt2pete's Posts

Hello,  thanks for taking an interest in my post.  I am not the only one having a serious issue with this ota update.  I did a Google search on the issue with this update there are many others so... See more...
Hello,  thanks for taking an interest in my post.  I am not the only one having a serious issue with this ota update.  I did a Google search on the issue with this update there are many others so I decided to start here.  The update is: Software Version: SU1A: 23.31.24.kinzie_verizon.verizon.en.US SU1.75B: 24.14.16.kinzie_verizon.verizon.en.US Fixes device charging issues.
My battery use to last 36 to 48 hours now after this piss poor update my battery lasts about 6 to 10 hours.  Please send a new update putting my phone back to the way it was. This was one of m... See more...
My battery use to last 36 to 48 hours now after this piss poor update my battery lasts about 6 to 10 hours.  Please send a new update putting my phone back to the way it was. This was one of main reasons I bought this phone it advertises 48 hour battery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This update was clearly not tested and who ever is in charge of watching over the developers shouldn't be! There really needs to be a way the end user can choose to roll back these updates!
OK thanks I already have the UI system tuner enabled.  What I want is to make a request to the developers to get these features on the next ota update.
Sure would be nice to have a user selectable DPI setting. Also the Marshmallow theme engine is missing?