The same thing happened to me, but with the voice to text voicemails... my phone was saying it needed to free up space so I went to my voicemail, thinking that I could move them to the SD card in my ... Ver más...
The same thing happened to me, but with the voice to text voicemails... my phone was saying it needed to free up space so I went to my voicemail, thinking that I could move them to the SD card in my phone, but when I tapped on the word/label part of the button for save deleted voicemail, rather than open a screen to change my storage, it flipped that option to "OFF"!!! My mom passed away on Aug 8th, 2017, but I had saved so many messages from her over the years... I can't believe that I pay extra to have these translated and they must be held on a server for a certain amount of time. Please help me... I still can't deal with her being gone.  I know I had them on my phone on Dec 10th of 2018 because that was my birthday and I was going to listen to the previous year's birthday message she left, but couldn't muster up the courage to do it... thinking I will do this another time when I can handle it... I am in shock and absolute despair.  She was sick for a long time and I hadn't seen her in 7 years... then she was just gone.  Please help me find these.
My Note 5 isn't being recognized when connecting to the Upgrade Assistant software on my iMac.  I unplug, restart, everything and still no recognition.