Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,757 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

traypup's Posts

I ended up going to the store and switching out for another phone. It was becoming too much of a difficulty. Thanks for the suggestions, though!
Sorry...I forgot to add that it happens all of the time, and with all calls, alarms and texts, not just specific ones. I texted myself and there was no sound notification. Yesterday, I had a n... See more...
Sorry...I forgot to add that it happens all of the time, and with all calls, alarms and texts, not just specific ones. I texted myself and there was no sound notification. Yesterday, I had a number of calls and I missed all of them except one because I happened to be sitting on my phone and felt the vibration. Happy birthday to me!
I went to that page to follow the steps and none of the menu items were labeled on my phone as described in the instructions, but I went in and found the equivalents and everything seems to be th... See more...
I went to that page to follow the steps and none of the menu items were labeled on my phone as described in the instructions, but I went in and found the equivalents and everything seems to be the way it should be. And remember, I have set my phone to vibrate for notifications, so I am getting notifications when there are calls or texts. I just have to be near my phone to hear/feel the vibration.
I did follow those instructions and there has been no damage to my phone at all. Calls don't ring now, either. At least the vibrate is working so I can sort of know when someone is calling.
Two days after my friend (on a different network, in a different city, with a different make and model phone) said this happened to her, it started happening to me and it's making me insane. R... See more...
Two days after my friend (on a different network, in a different city, with a different make and model phone) said this happened to her, it started happening to me and it's making me insane. Ringtones work just fine when my phone rings or when I select a new ringtone. Alarms and text alerts suddenly do not. Not even when trying to select a new notification sound. When I connected my M9 to my bluetooth headphones, I was able to hear the new alarm notification sound as I chose it on the selection screen. I have tried these things: confirmed that Do Not Disturb is off turned bluetooth off checked volume settings for apps and phone disabled Messages+ and tried using the other messenger app disabled all unused apps rebooted the phone rebooted the phone in safe mode turned the phone off completely, waited and restarted Finally, at the suggestion of HTC via Twitter, I did a factory reset. STILL NO SOUND. It's difficult to function when my tools aren't functioning. and this is completely random that it's all stopped working properly. I thought my friend was crazy when she told me her phone just stopped working properly, but you know what? Now I'm crazy, too. Any suggestions, VZW?