RIM is consistent in their statement that they have released it to Verizon several months ago.  I also filed an FCC complaint and go the same "high testing standards" BS.  I called Verizon after ... Ver más...
RIM is consistent in their statement that they have released it to Verizon several months ago.  I also filed an FCC complaint and go the same "high testing standards" BS.  I called Verizon after receiving that and the rep told me that they haven't received it yet.  It's obviously not that difficult to test and release as ATT and T-Mobile have been doing it consistently.
I opened an FCC complaint and the response was the same thing.  Same link and "we have the highest standards in testing updates because that is our pledge to our customers"  Standards so high tha... Ver más...
I opened an FCC complaint and the response was the same thing.  Same link and "we have the highest standards in testing updates because that is our pledge to our customers"  Standards so high that vital security patches never make it past testing.  I should have stayed on ATT.