Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,167 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

MarkHeddaeus's Posts

All the phones on our plan are iPhones. The parent app is installed on my phone...but the Companion app is Android only, not iPhone. What next? On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 2:26 PM, Verizon Wire... See more...
All the phones on our plan are iPhones. The parent app is installed on my phone...but the Companion app is Android only, not iPhone. What next? On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 2:26 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <
Any update on this? Still doesn't work.
Parent and child lines are set up. App is installed on Parent phone. Neither the app nor Verizon web site shows any activity.
Help! I set up FamilyBase a couple of weeks ago and it has yet to show any activity at all. How do I get it to work? Details: The Verizon Plan 6GB No activity shows on either the app on iPh... See more...
Help! I set up FamilyBase a couple of weeks ago and it has yet to show any activity at all. How do I get it to work? Details: The Verizon Plan 6GB No activity shows on either the app on iPhone 6 or the Verizon web site The activity I'm trying to track on an iPhone 6s Any tips on getting it to track?