Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,131 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

phat6's Posts

My phone is slow too. I am moving on to sprint when my contract is up. Unlimited everything . Also will never get anther HTC phone.
Did swipe come with the ice update
Unplug your headphones and the icon should go away. If you plug anything into the headphone jack this icon appears.
You da man, it was the bookmark.
On this site using my phone.
Is it me or is everyone getting the security certificate warning.
For me I have 4 kids on my plan and every time we go to upgrade there are less and less phones that are not smart phones, I will not pay for my kids to have a smart phone so they have had the sa... See more...
For me I have 4 kids on my plan and every time we go to upgrade there are less and less phones that are not smart phones, I will not pay for my kids to have a smart phone so they have had the same phones for a.while because they can't find a new phone that they like unless its a smart phone.
and you believed them?
Thanks for confirming that your you tube is also slow. I posted this twice and did not get any responses. I think I will go in to Verizon and see what they say.
If you select city I'd, say no, then it will ask if you want to remove it. I did and its gone.
Anyone having slow load times with YouTube on 4g. Mine is much faster on 3g and wifi. Open YouTube with 4g and select any video on the first page and it takes 2-3 min to load. Switch to 3g and s... See more...
Anyone having slow load times with YouTube on 4g. Mine is much faster on 3g and wifi. Open YouTube with 4g and select any video on the first page and it takes 2-3 min to load. Switch to 3g and select a different of same video and it takes about 20 seconds. I have restarted phone, cleared the memory and still no luck.
Glad you like your thunderbolt, mine will be in the trash as soon as my contract is up and will not be looking at another HTC product.
Forgot to mention that videos from usa today and msn play ok, they load in seconds.
Anybody else have a problem with YouTube loading slow on 4g. If I open a video using wifi it is fast, if I use 4g it takes over two minutes to load the video. I have uninstalled and reinstalled ... See more...
Anybody else have a problem with YouTube loading slow on 4g. If I open a video using wifi it is fast, if I use 4g it takes over two minutes to load the video. I have uninstalled and reinstalled YouTube and emtied the cache. This started about 2 wks ago.
It's back. My YouTube takes about 4-5 min to open a video again. Went thru the steps you sent last time and this did.not work. Removed updates and still not working. Applie.updates ran what you... See more...
It's back. My YouTube takes about 4-5 min to open a video again. Went thru the steps you sent last time and this did.not work. Removed updates and still not working. Applie.updates ran what you sent still not working.
The thunderbolt is he worst phone I have had ever. I will not.be buying another HTC phone. Anyway I have had this phone for a year now and I guess I have just gotten used to plugging.it in every... See more...
The thunderbolt is he worst phone I have had ever. I will not.be buying another HTC phone. Anyway I have had this phone for a year now and I guess I have just gotten used to plugging.it in every time I get a chance, random reboots and using airplane mode on and off multiple times a day to keep the data connection working. Maybe you will get used to all the problems too and when your two years are up you can flush the thunderbolt like I am going to do as soon as my contract is up.
Oops looking at wring one my messages is 1.000
My mail version is 3.10.000. My phone is also stock, wonder why we all have au h different versions.
That worked. So simple but did not know that. Uninstalled all patches earlier but that did not work. Will see if it keeps working . Thanks for the help.
Using speed test app I only average 1.5 meg a minute. That said it is only YouTube that I notice the change, it started two days ago. I am in Colo spgs co. If I switch to wifi its seconds to op... See more...
Using speed test app I only average 1.5 meg a minute. That said it is only YouTube that I notice the change, it started two days ago. I am in Colo spgs co. If I switch to wifi its seconds to open,4g is minutes. So I know.it not the YouTube app. Never opened phone, here some people break case so don't know if I want to do that or not. YouTube has worked good until two days ago. Even a 6 sec video takes minutes to open.