Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,819 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

urbhusker's Posts

You don't recognize the number or it's a number using your prefix but don't recognize the last 4 you don't answer.  If it's legit they will leave a VM.  Not too hard to not answer the phone.  It ... See more...
You don't recognize the number or it's a number using your prefix but don't recognize the last 4 you don't answer.  If it's legit they will leave a VM.  Not too hard to not answer the phone.  It happens to me 2x-3x/day but I don't let it ruin my life.
Larger sizes are still available (probably not the 12 as that was a limited time plan); you have to ask for them though.
Yep, same here!  One phone was received Sept 29th and the other Oct 3 (according to USPS tracking info).  Got the email on the Sept 29 phone but nothing on the Oct 3 one.  Also still waiting for ... See more...
Yep, same here!  One phone was received Sept 29th and the other Oct 3 (according to USPS tracking info).  Got the email on the Sept 29 phone but nothing on the Oct 3 one.  Also still waiting for the final appraisals.  $1300 worth of phones sent back to Verizon....