Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,950 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Rondo470's Posts

thanks.. I'll try the sim card here in the USA first and see if it works.. And i'll pass on testing the Verizon network abroad.  I once has At&t and had added a 800 mb global travel package f... See more...
thanks.. I'll try the sim card here in the USA first and see if it works.. And i'll pass on testing the Verizon network abroad.  I once has At&t and had added a 800 mb global travel package for my trip to Mexico and the second we landed in Mexico , I got an alert that I used up all my 800 mb of data.  hahahahaha... I argued for months... they insisted I had a ghost program on my cell phone downloading data.  whatever,,, I just dropped them, and they lost me and my family as customers..  that's why im leary of international data plans.  anyway.. thanks...
ughhh... that's what I'm afraid of.  Did Verizon tell you it would work in Europe?
did your international sim card ever work?  Tennisstar36
You data plans and phone calls are too expensive.  If they were reasonable, then I wouldn't have to search for a local carrier network to use. So, what you are telling me, is that I can place a... See more...
You data plans and phone calls are too expensive.  If they were reasonable, then I wouldn't have to search for a local carrier network to use. So, what you are telling me, is that I can place a foreign sim card in from Italy and my phone will no longer be on Verizon network, no charges from Verizon? Verizon Wireless Customer Support
I'm sorry, but I don't trust Verizon and feel like once I arrive in Italy, I'll be forced to use Verizon's very expensive travel data and phone packages. Is there a way I can test this out no... See more...
I'm sorry, but I don't trust Verizon and feel like once I arrive in Italy, I'll be forced to use Verizon's very expensive travel data and phone packages. Is there a way I can test this out now, before I get to Italy?  Maybe buy an Italian TiM sim card and put it in the phone ?  Do you think that is a good idea? deloused
I'm traveling to Italy for a few months.  Me and my partner have a Galaxy s5 and Note 3.  We would like to use an Italian Sim card for phone and data when we arrive in Italy.  I undersatnd the ph... See more...
I'm traveling to Italy for a few months.  Me and my partner have a Galaxy s5 and Note 3.  We would like to use an Italian Sim card for phone and data when we arrive in Italy.  I undersatnd the phone is unlocked, but what difficulties may we incurr?  I really dont want any surprises when I get there. Is it that simple as Verizon says.. just remove the current sim card and replace with international sim card and it works?