If i'm informed correctly all customers have to go through a credit check if they want to change to a postpaid plan. No exceptions. Don't take my word on that, hopefully someone else can answer i... Ver más...
If i'm informed correctly all customers have to go through a credit check if they want to change to a postpaid plan. No exceptions. Don't take my word on that, hopefully someone else can answer it here. If not I can post your question as a new thread of discussion. HNY!
Simple as that, I currently have a prepaid plan which now I want to "upgrade" to a postpaid plan, problem is I wish to retain my current cellphone number but I don't see how to do so, as the web ... Ver más...
Simple as that, I currently have a prepaid plan which now I want to "upgrade" to a postpaid plan, problem is I wish to retain my current cellphone number but I don't see how to do so, as the web page keeps crashing, I want to acquire a new cellphone as well, but at the process of check out the ability to transfer the number is not available, at least for me. All help would be greatly appreciate it.