Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 10.3K Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

bloomstone's Posts

I moved to a remote area with no service 8 years ago. I finally switched my plan to prepaid so I could save $25 a month for a service I rarely use. I needed to use my phone recently when out in t... See more...
I moved to a remote area with no service 8 years ago. I finally switched my plan to prepaid so I could save $25 a month for a service I rarely use. I needed to use my phone recently when out in the wilderness and I had a strong roaming signal. I could not make the call because the system said I had no money in my account. [Removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] ! Now I find out that the $45 a month I am paying doesn't include roaming, and I need to put extra money in the account to pay 20 cents a minute for roaming calls. When I signed up for prepaid, I told them I would occasionally use roaming, and no one told me about this. Clearly I need to leave verizon entirely. I have spent 7 hours on the phone with them in the past month and it has been one major screw up after another, with most calls ending in me getting cut off in the process of being handed off to another department. Does anyone have any suggestions of another company to switch to?