Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,952 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

_buckeyenut_'s Posts

Mine said 3/31 after ordering on 3/8. Credit card charged and shipped on 3/16. Got it Monday.
I submitted for 2 S2 watches (one just this past Monday) and apparently there is a glitch with emails and statuses aren't being sent. Big thread on reddit about people getting surprised with shi... See more...
I submitted for 2 S2 watches (one just this past Monday) and apparently there is a glitch with emails and statuses aren't being sent. Big thread on reddit about people getting surprised with shipments at the door today--I checked my statuses for both and they read approved and preparing for shipment. I just thought I'd share, mods please close if inappropriate.
lyon - We were in that same boat as parents and found that the Net Nanny for Android application works really well--http://bit.ly/1ZktPZn. It's like $13 a year for one device. You'll also want to... See more...
lyon - We were in that same boat as parents and found that the Net Nanny for Android application works really well--http://bit.ly/1ZktPZn. It's like $13 a year for one device. You'll also want to setup the Play Store for content restrictions as well. Hope this helps, Scott
No reason to even call customer support--www.yourdigitalrebatecenter.com with your order confirmation details and use promo code S7-PROMO to complete the redemption process. Valid purchases are f... See more...
No reason to even call customer support--www.yourdigitalrebatecenter.com with your order confirmation details and use promo code S7-PROMO to complete the redemption process. Valid purchases are from 2/23/2016 to 3/31/2016--you can't do two upgrades, you'll need two new lines of service or upgrade one/add one. Chrono2050 - I wasn't suggesting what you were saying wasn't true--we still hadn't seen a source yet and we all know customer support can have conflicting answers. I called and spoke with one, for example, and he had no clue and thought I was crazy.
More rumblings suggesting this is true... Verizon To Launch BOGO Offer For The Samsung Galaxy S7 | Ubergizmo http://pocketnow.com/2016/03/18/verizon-joins-bogo-samsung-galaxy-s7-s7-edge-club ... See more...
More rumblings suggesting this is true... Verizon To Launch BOGO Offer For The Samsung Galaxy S7 | Ubergizmo http://pocketnow.com/2016/03/18/verizon-joins-bogo-samsung-galaxy-s7-s7-edge-club http://www.phonescoop.com/articles/article.php?a=17437 ... Sounds like Verizon will be sending out a press release today...
Verizon Wireless Customer Support - is there any truth to this article published today on FierceWireless? Verizon follows AT&T and T-Mobile with BOGO offer on Samsung Galaxy S7 - FierceWireles... See more...
Verizon Wireless Customer Support - is there any truth to this article published today on FierceWireless? Verizon follows AT&T and T-Mobile with BOGO offer on Samsung Galaxy S7 - FierceWireless If so, could you share details and what we can do for those that pre-ordered one and have purchased another S7 before this is officially announced? Cheers!
The S7 Edge Onyx Black (finally) came today, used the deal from Amazon to get 128GB SD for $34 and that came as well. Have the matte black Incipio case on it--beautiful. And I was able to get in... See more...
The S7 Edge Onyx Black (finally) came today, used the deal from Amazon to get 128GB SD for $34 and that came as well. Have the matte black Incipio case on it--beautiful. And I was able to get in on the Gear S2 promotion. I'm a happy customer! Thanks !
Thank you Verizon Wireless Customer Support! Awesome news!
This day just keeps getting better and better... Awesome work Verizon. /sarcasm
Oh man. Verizon is going to have a huge mess on their hands. Verizon Wireless Customer Support, Verizon Wireless Admin, I'd like you to let me know when you've applied a $300 credit to my account... See more...
Oh man. Verizon is going to have a huge mess on their hands. Verizon Wireless Customer Support, Verizon Wireless Admin, I'd like you to let me know when you've applied a $300 credit to my account, thanks.
Thanks for the link--I'm also interested in this promo as I pre-ordered an S7 Edge Titanium Silver (never shipped/canceled today) and ordered an S7 Edge Black Onyx today (already charged for it a... See more...
Thanks for the link--I'm also interested in this promo as I pre-ordered an S7 Edge Titanium Silver (never shipped/canceled today) and ordered an S7 Edge Black Onyx today (already charged for it and notified of shipping today) Verizon Wireless Customer Supportis this something we need to call Customer Support for or is it automatically applied?
UPDATE: So, I called Verizon yet again to inquire about my S7 Edge in Titanium Silver pre-order and they had no updates on shipping besides the standard, "3/31." Knowing this would put me out of... See more...
UPDATE: So, I called Verizon yet again to inquire about my S7 Edge in Titanium Silver pre-order and they had no updates on shipping besides the standard, "3/31." Knowing this would put me out of eligibility for the S2 watch promotion, I asked the representative to look up the S7 Edges in Onyx Black--and they are shipping today. The representative canceled my S7 Edge in Titanium Silver pre-order and I ordered the Onyx Black online (still making me eligible for the S2 watch) and chose one-day shipping for $14.99. My card was charged within 5 minutes and the status shows that it is shipping today. I was on the fence about the silver and black anyway--and once I found out that the Onyx Black is actually black--and not bluish, I wondered if I would have been happier with the black. The only reason I chose to do the S7 Edge early was because of the promo--which I'm now going to be eligible for. For those of you still waiting for Titanium Silver and still want to take advantage of the Samsung VR/G2 Watch promotion, it might be in your best interest to maybe cancel your order for the silver and switch to Onyx Black (shipping today) or Gold (shipping 3/17 according to Verizon). I suppose all of this hassle (first-world problems) will be somewhat worth it if, in the end, I receive a complimentary $250-300 watch
I called the number and received the prompt for "If you will receive your device after 3/31..." -- I selected the option and it basically said, "Sorry about your luck" and "Please visit http://pr... See more...
I called the number and received the prompt for "If you will receive your device after 3/31..." -- I selected the option and it basically said, "Sorry about your luck" and "Please visit http://promo.samsungpromotions.com/gearvr and enter as much information as possible..." It's the same promo page...
Offer Currently on Homepage of Verizon Website
Verizon - I have been a customer of yours since you were AirTouch in 1998. I pre-ordered the Galaxy S7 Edge in Titanium Silver on 3/2--at which time the shipment date showed 3/11. The only reason... See more...
Verizon - I have been a customer of yours since you were AirTouch in 1998. I pre-ordered the Galaxy S7 Edge in Titanium Silver on 3/2--at which time the shipment date showed 3/11. The only reason I decided to pre-order is to take advantage of the S2 offer you still displaying on your website. Now, my order reads 3/31 as the ship date, which would put the S7 Edge in my hands after the offer for the free S2 ends. As a loyal customer for 18 years, I ask if you could please communicate what is going on with the shipments to us. Let us know what is going to happen with the S2/VR offer that is still advertised on your website. I've called customer support and they have no idea what's going on either. Please open the lines of communication. Thank you.