Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
Received mine yesterday...
I have been receiving this error for the last 4-5 days, it's for sms. When I go into Cloud and select to back up sms, it says to enable permissions in application manager....but it's already enab... Ver más...
I have been receiving this error for the last 4-5 days, it's for sms. When I go into Cloud and select to back up sms, it says to enable permissions in application manager....but it's already enabled for Cloud. I've deleted data, cache and disabled to roll back to the original version. When it went back to the factory settings, everything worked. Cloud then updated later in the day to the latest version and the permissions issue returned. Is there a fix for this? Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Cloud version 17.2.12 Thanks!
Downloaded and updating now (first update since November 2016) Whoop!
Thank you. I'd still like hear from an official Verizon rep on this question, please.
Hello, Some background: I have a multiple lines on my account -- (9 at the moment) and while upgrading/purchasing new devices/etc., my lease agreements no longer match up with devices on my ac... Ver más...
Hello, Some background: I have a multiple lines on my account -- (9 at the moment) and while upgrading/purchasing new devices/etc., my lease agreements no longer match up with devices on my account. My two main phone lines are S7 edge's, however the lease agreements for these devices are on an Ellipsis and and a Gear S2. The agreements on my two main lines are an agreement with an S6 edge and an actual contract (ending 4/27/2017). My question is, can I move those lease agreements to match their devices? My main concern is that at 50% of the device agreement, the two S7 edges are eligible for an upgrade; but, since they're tied to a tablet and a watch, that's not going to be possible with that current configuration. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Scott
It's currently rolling out internationally (today) for beta users and it's anticipated that the US will receive the update a few days after. Who knows when Verizon will roll it out. I've read Apr... See more...
It's currently rolling out internationally (today) for beta users and it's anticipated that the US will receive the update a few days after. Who knows when Verizon will roll it out. I've read April as a projection.
Fair enough. My apologies
"Rolling back", with regards to software, implies an iterative, non-invasive approach. There isn't a "roll back" method like this. It's a scorched earth approach--meaning, resetting or rebuilding... Ver más...
"Rolling back", with regards to software, implies an iterative, non-invasive approach. There isn't a "roll back" method like this. It's a scorched earth approach--meaning, resetting or rebuilding the entire application to square 1. The Verizon note you posted was only released yesterday as an official correspondence regarding the beta program. Up to that point, Verizon participants were left in the dark as releases rolled out from other providers. I'm entitled to complain about their handling (as are others) of this and ask as many questions as I'd like about it.
Yes, there is reason. And there is no, "rolling back", it requires resetting your phone using Samsung software and a PC. Do your research before touting ignorance as truth.
Why did Verizon participate in the beta if they were going to drop out? Now, users who agreed to be involved are stuck on the second release while the fourth beta iteration was released today. I ... See more...
Why did Verizon participate in the beta if they were going to drop out? Now, users who agreed to be involved are stuck on the second release while the fourth beta iteration was released today. I can only guess that the third release did not pass Verizon QA? If so, at least release a formal note explaining the decision instead of leaving customers hanging.
I'm in the beta program--I have release 2 currently (from Verizon) and we're (beta testers) all awaiting the third release, which came out a couple of days before Thanksgiving. It's already been ... Ver más...
I'm in the beta program--I have release 2 currently (from Verizon) and we're (beta testers) all awaiting the third release, which came out a couple of days before Thanksgiving. It's already been sent to TMO testers, we're not sure where the holdup is with Verizon, as they were on top of the first two releases.
It amazes me that this company still has an "A" rating on BBB--even though they have 86 unresolved complaints. I can absolutely empathize with those that have had issues and it was certainly a [r... Ver más...
It amazes me that this company still has an "A" rating on BBB--even though they have 86 unresolved complaints. I can absolutely empathize with those that have had issues and it was certainly a [removed] from the start. Although my orders were fulfilled properly and (somewhat) timely, I think that I will steer clear of any promotions being facilitated by this company in the future. Profanity removed as required by the Message edited by Verizon Moderator
Ah, okay. So the trade-in really isn't an option because the lease agreement associated with the device ID would need to be paid in full first--but selling them to a third party (which the chat r... Ver más...
Ah, okay. So the trade-in really isn't an option because the lease agreement associated with the device ID would need to be paid in full first--but selling them to a third party (which the chat rep suggested) shouldn't be an issue (because I'm still paying the lease agreement on the newly activated device)? I just want to be clear before I list these for sale that they are clear and would be able to be activated by a third party (while the lease agreement stays with me). At least that's how it was explained to me in the chat,
Essentially, he told me that if I moved a Galaxy S6 edge line to an old tablet and an iPhone 5s to an S2 watch, I'd be able to sell the devices or trade them in using the Verizon program. He perf... See more...
Essentially, he told me that if I moved a Galaxy S6 edge line to an old tablet and an iPhone 5s to an S2 watch, I'd be able to sell the devices or trade them in using the Verizon program. He performed all of the number moves. The devices fell from my account (they're not being used) and the new ones added. So I tried to use the trade-in program. as he suggested, Verizon kicked it back and said nope because they're under an active lease agreement. Why would a Chat agent tell me to do this and then do it if it's not possible? Now, I essentially have two dead devices that I'm paying for--at least before they could be used as a phone. I'm not even sure what to say right now, I'm just speechless. I saved the entire transcript, I just feel sickened and a bit betrayed. Any advice?
Customer Service Chat told me that if I moved two phones that have a lease agreement to different devices--which I did--that I would be able to sell the devices or use Verizon's Trade-In program.... See more...
Customer Service Chat told me that if I moved two phones that have a lease agreement to different devices--which I did--that I would be able to sell the devices or use Verizon's Trade-In program... I just tried to use the Trade-In program, Verizon says no I'll give more detail in moment... [Subject line edited]
It looks like this video doesn't actually show the slide show presentation--just how to get to 'Events'. I'll capture one tonight from my other S7e and try to post it up.
This category just kind of 'appeared' after spending the day with my family over the weekend and shooting a lot of pics with my S7e. So, I selected it from my Gallery and noticed that the top ... Ver más...
This category just kind of 'appeared' after spending the day with my family over the weekend and shooting a lot of pics with my S7e. So, I selected it from my Gallery and noticed that the top section was randomly going through images/videos from the day. I then selected the section (there is a 'Play' icon), and to my surprise, it went through a slideshow of pictures and videos (various transitions)--complete with music! I did some searching around for this and couldn't really find anything so I thought I'd share. I had an S6e prior to this phone, and maybe that feature was there too--I just never noticed it. Apparently it's a 'Hidden' feature available only to the S7 lineup: Enjoy!
That sounds a little big--even for the VR. Both of my S2's were .85 lbs according to FedEx Manager.
I had that problem at home only too. Enabled advanced calling and WiFi calling, been perfect since.