Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,542 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

bmd2012's Posts

The only time my WiFi Calling will actually connect and activate when I connect to wifi, is if I go to 'Update Emergency Address' option and agree to the terms of service. It connects immediately... See more...
The only time my WiFi Calling will actually connect and activate when I connect to wifi, is if I go to 'Update Emergency Address' option and agree to the terms of service. It connects immediately after that, and that is the only time it will activate. Anyone else? iPhone 6 Plus. Running iOS 10 Beta 2.
this is almost always a hardware issue. if you are still under warranty, contact Motorola directly, or maybe even Verizon Warranty dept.
Depending on the account holder's credit, the account's payment history, and other things, you may be offered to upgrade early by doing a DPP. (monthly installment payments). You'll probably not ... See more...
Depending on the account holder's credit, the account's payment history, and other things, you may be offered to upgrade early by doing a DPP. (monthly installment payments). You'll probably not be eligible for an early upgrade if you're a year or less in your current two year agreement, or have made multiple late payments/been suspended for nonpayment. You'll be notified by email and/or a notification in your MyVerizon Account if you're eligible. The only other options is to pay the ETF for your line to end the contract and then process your upgrade. hope this helped.